Another Elemis TSV on 6th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I recieved my tsv with the normal-dry option. Didn't see any kind of 'brightening' with the new serum. Nada. Zero. Zilch. However, it certainly FELT nice. Meh, I'm not convinced. Takes more to impress me.

Also I tried the Elemis rehydrating rosepetal cleanser/gingeng toner for the first time in the AM + PM. . and my skin turned very red & sore on my cheeks. So, it's back to Gatineau for me!

I fear my experience with Elemis is not good. The products that claim to resurface skin (ie Tri-enzymes) are too potent for my skin . . whereas the ones that claim anti-ageing (ie, Pro-collagen marine cream) do not live up to the hype. :sad:

Well, I decided to give the brightening serum another chance so popped it on this morning. . . and still NOTHING!

I really can't understand what it's supposed to do. There aren't any light-reflective particles in the serum that light up the face and diminish the look of flaws like for instance with Decleor Radiance source moisturiser.

There's no 'radiance' like with Gatineau's activ eclat energizing cream that when you apply it you instantly notice a bright glow to your skin.

The visible brilliance serum. . is like the emperor's new clothes, I can't see the positive effects of it on my face, but apparently Keeley wants me to think it is doing something special for my complexion? :cheeky:

I think the £5.00 ought to have been offered to all the customers who bought the kit, rather than only some of them... (but good for you LoopyLoo!)

I agree SS but am not that fussed as I only ordered it because it was such a bargain and I wont be buying from HQHair again so I think they will be wishing that they either honoured the price or treated all customers the same.

Unfortunatley their website in the ts and cs states that the contract is only when the goods are dispatched.
They have sadly done nothing wrong.
However they may have had 200 new happy customers who would have used their site more if they had honoured it like QVc did.

an example
http://www.out-law.com/page-6079

Thanks for that sued, I was watching watchdog last night and there was a question about if a company advertise an item at the wrong price, now while I know it may be different when purchasing online I thought I would let everyone know what they said

"once you have paid for it and the store has accepted your payment you are entitled to keep the goods however if the store notices the mistake before the transaction has gone through they can refuse sale at that price"

So, what do the people who went for the TSV think of the new radiance serum??? I didn't get the TSV, but thanks to our lovely Brenny who kindly gave me her sample, I have been using it for the past couple of days, and I must say I quite like it. I don't think it's quite the fabulous product the presentation made it out to be, but it works as a nice light day moisturiser for my combination/oily skin, giving enough moisturisation and a lovely silky feeling without greasiness. My husband even told me that my skin looked nice this morning, and he NEVER notices things like that...

So, QVC, if you're reading: you've missed a sale here, if you'd sent me the sample too, I would have bought the TSV! :down:
I'll have to keep an eye out to see if the kit really comes back on an intro price...

How have you got on with the serum?

I used my sample, but haven't opened the full size. Still using up other stuff.

My skin felt smooth and looked it. I wasn't expecting it to be a better than a face lift effect. I am one of those who if I enjoy a product then I use it.
Know that mica was mentioned in it and have to say no shimmer or sparkle to be seen on me.

Aaargh!! I was just making myself a cup of coffee when my husband came into the room and exclaimed: "your skin looks really lovely today"... Now him noticing somehting like this twice in the space of two hours is nothing short of a miracle (it's not that he doesn't care, he just doesn't usually notices this type of things... he's a sweetheart really). I then explained that it was a TSV I'd missed out on, and he event said that maybe I should get the kit at the full price since it's that good! I'm really regretting not buying the TSV!!!! It really must be doing my face good for hubby to actually encourage me to buy MORE skincare!!!!!:tongue2:

Latest posts

Back