Another Newbie ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Who is the brunette with the slightly brummie accent ?

I never watch the satellite offshoot qvc shows on other channels, so perhaps she's from there ?

Julia competed the other day with a high kick. Not bad, but she was holding on to the clothes rail!!
Julia was a dancer in her younger years. I know she's fond of reliving past glories, but it's quite something for a child who had polio... and she's no longer a spring chicken, and had quite a nasty fall not that long ago. So good on her that she can still do that, but did we need to see it? There's no real need to try and keep up with the new intake, imo.

Wasn't Sarah Griffiths a dancer at Moulin Rouge or did I dream that?

As for Jilly, she's really gorgeous, maybe was a dancer (I don't know), she married, had kids, now has chubby hips. Hey, so what. She looks great and I wish she wasn't always so clearly self conscious.

CC

As for Jilly, she's really gorgeous, maybe was a dancer (I don't know), she married, had kids, now has chubby hips. Hey, so what. She looks great and I wish she wasn't always so clearly self conscious.

CC
What wasnt Sarah Griffiths, Dancer, QVC Presenter, Extra on every TV programme you can think off

CC
Always tries to hide her lower body. So what she's broad across the beam? She looks good.

Gilly was apparently a Bluebell girl dancer back in her day. So it just shows that even having a dancer's figure in your youth, like all athletes, if you give it up and live a 'normal' life, how the weight can creep on.
Also your dna. Most women will eventually inherit their mother's shape. I know, blame it all on Mum!!

With me it’s my paternal grandmother as both my mum and her mum, my dad and his father were all like beanpoles, but she was massive.

Also your dna. Most women will eventually inherit their mother's shape. I know, blame it all on Mum!!

Soooooo true ! My granny was the eldest of 13, and all the women had broad beams, which was then 'handed' down to my Mum's generation, which in turn was inherited by mine ! We joke that we all have the Weaver's ar....e ! 😂 😂 even if the rest of our body is quite slim. WE don't need butt injections !!

Jilly comes across as a really nice lady. At the end of the day, character and personality are more important than looks, imo… but as we get older you often have to choose between face and body.

Soooooo true ! My granny was the eldest of 13, and all the women had broad beams, which was then 'handed' down to my Mum's generation, which in turn was inherited by mine ! We joke that we all have the Weaver's ar....e ! 😂 😂 even if the rest of our body is quite slim. WE don't need butt injections !!
As Boris Johnson's father said to a woman politician he fancied, "You have a lovely seat."

Well if we inherit our genes then I'm lucky. My mum is very petite, 9 stone in her socks, no big bums or boobs and despite being in her 80's people think she's 10 years younger. She still hasn't gone completely grey. Thanks mum!! However, the minging curly hair is also my inheritance - thank God for straighteners.

CC

Who is the brunette with the slightly brummie accent ?

I never watch the satellite offshoot qvc shows on other channels, so perhaps she's from there ?
Bit more than 'slightly' . Not an easy watch. Perhaps whe was nervous on with Alexis (who had gritted teeth) for the l'occy tsv.

Does broad beam mean hips, or wide all over?

Latest posts

Back