Another Red Carpet Manicure TSV 23/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lets hope it is some "nice" colours rather than another start up kit.
Yes sell the start up kits, but to keep on having them as a TSV is getting rather like IW

Lets hope it is some "nice" colours rather than another start up kit.
Yes sell the start up kits, but to keep on having them as a TSV is getting rather like IW

I agree. The last time I looked they had a couple of start-up sets on Easy-Pay and at a very competitive price anyway (that's how I bought my system). I'd love some more colours at a great price. I did have a bit of a Twitter (sorry, swearword around here!) chat with Linda and QVCUK about this and they asked me what type of colours I'd be looking for. I said a deep chocolate, a bright, bright pink and a proper griege-taupe. I have such a big collection of air-drying polishes that I don't need anything too wild, so I'm thinking of building up classic colours (or at least ones I will use a lot with a lot of items of clothing) from RCM and then using my existing polish for trend colours. I have Black Stretch Limo which beats even my favourite black from Nails Inc for glossiness (and, of course, longevity). I have the 'fixings' for a French mani but haven't had a go at that yet!

And they'll no doubt keep telling us how even if we've already got the lamp we should go for another because its SUCH amaaaaaaaazing value you're practically getting it for nothing anyway.
I think not.

How many more ladies do Q think are wanting to buy a nail lamp! Why don't they they ever offer a good set of colours on their own for a good price,as a Tsv. Whilst the colours they do stock are often at a good price, the choice of colours is small and limited, perhaps they can't get RCM to offer this but seems a bit of a shame

We ALL need 4 lamps dont we????

One for each hand and one for each foot????

I'm sure AY would agree with me :wink:

And they'll no doubt keep telling us how even if we've already got the lamp we should go for another because its SUCH amaaaaaaaazing value you're practically getting it for nothing anyway.
I think not.

One for that caravan I don't own! Oh but I do have a child at Uni, he's 6'3", will his size 10s fit in the lamp Alison?

Would really love to try RCM but not sure if I should just buy one of the kits on qvc now or wait for this TSV. Do you think this will be a repeat TSV?

Would really love to try RCM but not sure if I should just buy one of the kits on qvc now or wait for this TSV. Do you think this will be a repeat TSV?
I missed the original TSV and bought it a couple of weeks later when it was on introductory price. I only paid £5 more.
The next TSV may not be on easy pay so if you want the ep it may be better to buy it now.

I missed the original TSV and bought it a couple of weeks later when it was on introductory price. I only paid £5 more.
The next TSV may not be on easy pay so if you want the ep it may be better to buy it now.

Oh thank you...I think I will go ahead with order as I really want it now. If TSV amazingly better I can always return this. Thanks

Got this from Debbie Flints QVC blog ....

Red Carpet Manicure alert! So I asked my sister Linda, the guest, what we can expect on 23rd Aug, and she said this –

“Nail Art! A tips and tricks collection featuring a glamorous glimmer rhinestone design and a shimmer and shine fade technique! Really easy to do.

There's also a new french manicure with great base coats and appliqué floral designs. Great new TSV with fab colours ............ 2 treatments! And at long last more essential combos!! Xx”

Red Carpet Manicure alert! So I asked my sister Linda, the guest, what we can expect on 23rd Aug, and she said this –

“Nail Art! A tips and tricks collection featuring a glamorous glimmer rhinestone design and a shimmer and shine fade technique! Really easy to do.

There's also a new french manicure with great base coats and appliqué floral designs. Great new TSV with fab colours ............ 2 treatments! And at long last more essential combos!! Xx”

Yay! Exactly what I want!

Does anyone have anymore information on this please?

I have been debating buying RCM for a few months now, I love my LD however my nails aren't as strong or long as I would like. hmm decisions lol

Ok
Only three days until the TSV.
So is there any new's on what we can expect?
I love my red carpet and have found it has really helped to strengthen my nails and if I am lucky I can get it to last for about 10-14 days and then need to change it because of the grow out and it would be LOVELY to have some new colours to a try.

I have been debating buying RCM for a few months now, I love my LD however my nails aren't as strong or long as I would like. hmm decisions lol

I love LD too and have a large selection of his. I bought the RCM TSV July 2012 to help protect my nails and it has worked well. Plus you can use your LD polishes over the top and on your toes, so you can still use them.

Latest posts

Back