Anyone Know When Next Beauty TSVs Are?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Choppysocks

Real Horrorshow
Liz Earle?

L'Occitane?

Smashbox?

After rapidly depleting my stock for Christmas pressies, I'm in need of more stuff for myself! :mysmilie_697:

Liz Earle?

L'Occitane?

Smashbox?

After rapidly depleting my stock for Christmas pressies, I'm in need of more stuff for myself! :mysmilie_697:

Not sure of the dates, but Liz Earle and L'Occitane normally have a TSV in February, if I remember correctly.

T xx

Smashbox, we get after the US get their's. No sign so will say March/April if we are lucky.

Elemis as far as we know from hints Keeley dropped on Facebook. Will be bath and body stuff, they are reformulating the bath stuff with no parabins.

I don't want to see another beauty TSV for a long time!! January's Elemis deal doesn't sound tempting anyway, am not a fan of tri-enzyme. But then again, I said that about the last one :mysmilie_81: argh!! (Btw, loving the new cleanser and mitts to bits!!)

the l'occitane tsv lasy feb was on the 14th I remember it was the auto delivery one
and before LH picks on me no,I dont want it !!!!!!!!

the l'occitane tsv lasy feb was on the 14th I remember it was the auto delivery one
and before LH picks on me no,I dont want it !!!!!!!!

Pleased to hear it Queenie. I've just been singing your praises on another post.

Latest posts

Back