Molton Brown - next TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JFB

Registered Shopper
Hi - does anyone have an idea when the next MB TSV is please? I have just depleted my stock on Christmas and emergency presents

JFM, if you search Molton Brown Bath Collection on Amazon, there are four duos for £26 each, so you could break these down into individual 300ml bottles at £13, which is not bad. There’s not a lot of variety and they’re mainly the unisex / more masculine ones, which I personally love, but it depends what you’re after for your lucky gift recipients.

JFM, if you search Molton Brown Bath Collection on Amazon, there are four duos for £26 each, so you could break these down into individual 300ml bottles at £13, which is not bad. There’s not a lot of variety and they’re mainly the unisex / more masculine ones, which I personally love, but it depends what you’re after for your lucky gift recipients.
Thank you - I saw the same on John Lewis website. I quite like the sets of 4 from QVC and then you can mix and match for gifts.
Weirdly I had loads in the present box (or gift drawer in QVC speak) and started to get worried about use by dates after reading comments on here about out of date stuff. I thought time to pass on and stop hoarding. And now have nothing left but some Neom candles and liz Earle shower gel.
Honestly I never get to use any on me. I refill my old MB bottles with Method as they do bright colours too so I pass them off as the real thing. I often wonder if my house guests think they are using MB 😊 The pink Method handwash is the same as rhubarb MB

Thank you - I saw the same on John Lewis website. I quite like the sets of 4 from QVC and then you can mix and match for gifts.
Weirdly I had loads in the present box (or gift drawer in QVC speak) and started to get worried about use by dates after reading comments on here about out of date stuff. I thought time to pass on and stop hoarding. And now have nothing left but some Neom candles and liz Earle shower gel.
Honestly I never get to use any on me. I refill my old MB bottles with Method as they do bright colours too so I pass them off as the real thing. I often wonder if my house guests think they are using MB 😊 The pink Method handwash is the same as rhubarb MB
Uh oh, this reminds me of Mr CC's brother in law putting Grants in the Glenlivet bottle. JFM, you won't get away with it. WE (the guests), we know. Yup, we know you cheapskate :D

Hopefully we get some good TSV's coming this year. MB direct did not have such a great sale this xmas/January imo and I bought nothing direct or from QVC as I did not like the offers. Have oodles of L'Occitane, my fav MB Eucalyptus.still have 2 shower gels from MB a body lotion to match one of the shower gels in the Oud

Hopefully we get some good TSV's coming this year. MB direct did not have such a great sale this xmas/January imo and I bought nothing direct or from QVC as I did not like the offers. Have oodles of L'Occitane, my fav MB Eucalyptus.still have 2 shower gels from MB a body lotion to match one of the shower gels in the Oud
Yes, online it was a bit meh! I wandered in to the MB nearest me, and they had some excellent deals. I bought a set as a birthday present which I swear when it was released in the summer was more expensive then? The suede orris, did not like the perfume but was fine with the bath/shower gel and body lotion. The bath/shower gel they were selling the 100mls sizes for £5 each and the full size body lotion was £13! Yes, I did buy those.

Many of the EDT versions for 50mls, £30

I agree, the MB sale wasn’t good at all. I too Didn’t get anything.

Latest posts

Back