Anyone watch Dawny?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
please do not move this thread to C&C, its a valid subject for discussion here, she only ****** left last week. Anyway you dont get a balanced view from people who only watch the craft channels. :happy:

So, did anyone watch it? was she happy? what was she wearing? how fat? (has she been stress-eating?) was anything "mentioned"? did she have loads of time to FOCUS on her demos?

spill! :devil:

please do not move this thread to C&C, its a valid subject for discussion here, she only ****** left last week. Anyway you dont get a balanced view from people who only watch the craft channels. :happy:

So, did anyone watch it? was she happy? what was she wearing? how fat? (has she been stress-eating?) was anything "mentioned"? did she have loads of time to FOCUS on her demos?

She and Leonie looked as if they were having a ball! Very enjoyable to watch, far more time with the products, nobody constantly yelling to "jump to the phones". In fact no hard sell at all. She looked happy, if a bit nervous. Couple of digs which were obviously aimed at QVC although no names were mentioned.

She and Leonie looked as if they were having a ball! Very enjoyable to watch, far more time with the products, nobody constantly yelling to "jump to the phones". In fact no hard sell at all. She looked happy, if a bit nervous. Couple of digs which were obviously aimed at QVC although no names were mentioned.

bugger! :doh:

sorry to disappoint but she seemed to be enjoying herself - Dawn and Leonie are a good double act. QVC's loss:happy:

Sorry BB, have moved the thread as we are talking about her appearance on Create and Craft, however moved to Ideal World as she was around to say hello at the Launch of the Pick of the Day.

My opinion for what its worth, Both Dawn and Leonie looked fabulous.

IW C&C now need video access on their website so we can have a catch-up/sneaky peek, to also see if item search appeals before considering purchase of course.

I never watch the C&C channels, but I did see Dawn on IW with Shaun and another lady, I have no idea what they were on about, but I did think that Dawn looked even more butch than last time I saw her... maybe it was the drab clothes that she was wearing.

Dressed all in black on the 1pm show. Can Debbie OOh & Aah any more :yawn:

I never watch the C&C channels, but I did see Dawn on IW with Shaun and another lady, I have no idea what they were on about, but I did think that Dawn looked even more butch than last time I saw her... maybe it was the drab clothes that she was wearing.

I saw this too and Dawnie couldn't get a word in edgeways!

Sorry BB, have moved the thread as we are talking about her appearance on Create and Craft, however moved to Ideal World as she was around to say hello at the Launch of the Pick of the Day.

My opinion for what its worth, Both Dawn and Leonie looked fabulous.

Both at ease and lots of card making with lots of time to finish them unlike QVC. C&C should have gone after her a long time ago and got rid of the waste of space SW.

My mum is an experienced card maker and scrap booker, and she is not impressed with Dawn Bibby's creations at all. Also, she thinks she is quite expensive. I don't watch her shows, but when a promo was running, I noticed she was not wearing a wedding ring.

.. did anyone watch it? was she happy? what was she wearing? how fat? (has she been stress-eating?) was anything "mentioned"? did she have loads of time to FOCUS on her demos?

Eating alot of humble pie makes one very fat....

No Dawn doesn't do humble, she is supremely confident about her work and I imagine her appearance which is great for her and her career.

Latest posts

Back