As requested: Happy shoppers post here.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As I suspected you have zero interest in reading about bargains. But thrive and relish the opportunity to bully and goad someone who does. Heaven forbid you make a typo or mistake on this forum. I am genuinely stunned by the amount of time a fellow member has dedicated to pointing out a mistake. Amazing dedication! maybe you should read the title of the thread and then look at you merciless personal attack on my credibility before judging others as you are so fond of doing. As I said I think it is a real insight.

As I suspected you have zero interest in reading about bargains. But thrive and relish the opportunity to bully and goad someone who does. Heaven forbid you make a typo or mistake on this forum. I am genuinely stunned by the amount of time a fellow member has dedicated to pointing out a mistake. Amazing dedication! maybe you should read the title of the thread and then look at you merciless personal attack on my credibility before judging others as you are so fond of doing. As I said I think it is a real insight.

If you made a mistake then fair's fair, anyone could do that. No hard feelings, as a forthright and often bullish poster I must say i'm quite surprised at your reaction to a few questions.

Maybe these were the 1.65 carrots you bought for £20 ha ha. You're a good sport Bingo, I do enjoy your posts.

carrotts2.jpg

Oh the irony.

So you didn't get a AAA tanzy for £20, you made a mistake?

well done on de railing a positive thread guys very good

its a talent. like positive anarchy! glass always half empty etc. some people can only be negative. its unfortunate but weirdly being unhappy about things seems to actually make them happy. go figure.

its a talent. like positive anarchy! glass always half empty etc. some people can only be negative. its unfortunate but weirdly being unhappy about things seems to actually make them happy. go figure.

reading back this thread is pretty uncomfortable tbh

well done for keeping your cool

Very funny. not as funny as the original lol. but top marks. made me chuckle out loud lol

Indeed Bingo, plagiarism is rarely as good as the original :happy:

Sally Versace is making me laugh, she just screamed because a Sally Hansen Manicure Set went for £1. As good value as it seems those type of sets always go for £1 ha ha.

Phew I was sooooo worried there for a micro nano second ;)

Honestly PJ. nobody thinks it was you that went crying like a little girl to the moderators. im sure everyone looks at the way you have adopted my witty slight as your tag line, as confirmation that you are a proper good sport.. and not that its a weak and obvious attempt to conceal the fact you are a little cry baby who can give it but cant take it.

My shititar pack has not arrived yet and i ordered it last night

Time to log my complaint

Latest posts

Back