At home with Tova

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The dining room and bathroom seem very Tova, the rest is apparently what they think an English country mansion looks like. Surprised it only has half an acre in that neck of the woods. It's all image in Hollywood anyway, Tova probably slobs around in sweatshirts and trackie bottoms at home!

I'd have liked to have seen an aerial shot to see where it's situated as the interior does nothing for me, I'd completely gut it.

Rather dated decor-wise. I know they had a house near Philadelphia so Tova could be close to QVC - perhaps that is were they spent most of their time.

The staircase is fab but the trees painted on the dining room walls somehow remind me of the "muriel" in Hilda Ogden's front room.....:giggle::

Nice house but that bathroom would make my eyes go funny - especially the morning after the night before!!

Gorgeous house, love the staircase, can just imgine Tova walking dow those stairs in the morning, in some beautiful silky nightwear, so elegant. That house, well makes me feel like my house is a cardboard box!

Wonder where Tova is going to live now? surely she has other houses though, maybe in London and in South of France perhaps. Always thought she would have several homes. She deserves everything, she still goes out to work, travelling long distances and working is obviously very important, hence why she continued to work after Ernie sadly passed away. Ernie worked hard until the end too. Lots of hollywood people do a film and rest of time do nothing, where as Tova seems to work almost continuosly. I think Tova has such a big heart and I love her home, must hold many precious memories for her but maybe she thinks its time to move.

The staircase is fab but the trees painted on the dining room walls somehow remind me of the "muriel" in Hilda Ogden's front room.....:giggle::

The staircase looks like the one in Dynasty!

Nice house but that bathroom would make my eyes go funny - especially the morning after the night before!!

Mine too! I thought it was a sunroom/conservatory at first!!

Gorgeous house, love the staircase, can just imgine Tova walking dow those stairs in the morning, in some beautiful silky nightwear, so elegant. That house, well makes me feel like my house is a cardboard box!

Wonder where Tova is going to live now? surely she has other houses though, maybe in London and in South of France perhaps. Always thought she would have several homes. She deserves everything, she still goes out to work, travelling long distances and working is obviously very important, hence why she continued to work after Ernie sadly passed away. Ernie worked hard until the end too. Lots of hollywood people do a film and rest of time do nothing, where as Tova seems to work almost continuosly. I think Tova has such a big heart and I love her home, must hold many precious memories for her but maybe she thinks its time to move.

I'm sure the income Tova makes from QVC is very welcome, thank-you. It's all very well having the Hollywood lifestyle, but you probably need an income of a few hundred thousand dollars per year to maintain it. Those outfits of hers don't come cheap.

I would think the reason Tova still works is because she needs the money to maintain her lifestyle. Like many other ageing stars/entertainers etc. the money they earned in their heyday doesn't last for ever and Ernie earned most of his years ago. She may even be selling her house for the same reason as I imagine she employs people to 'do' for her and the upkeep must be quite expensive.

Looks dated nouveau-riche to me. Faux "posh" interiors for people with money but no taste.

Lets hope she's moved somewhere a bit more appropriate in style to a successful working woman.

Latest posts

Back