Attitude By Renee TSV 16/03/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attitude By Renee TSV 16/03/20 is a Set of 2 Dresses in 2 Different Styles in Regular or Petite
Are they reversible ? Handy if you’re at a posh ‘do’ and the guest of honour is wearing the same dress. You just nip into the loo, remove the dress, shout “BAM” at it and it turns itself inside out to reveal a completely different pattern & colour.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she did introduce a reversible dress in the future. I can’t even get my head around reversible trousers so the idea doesn’t appeal to me at all.

Years and years ago IW did a reversible chiffon maxi dress - not the nasty sweaty stretchy poly, and I did buy it. There was a selection of colour ways, mine was blues and greens. Honestly ? it wasn't half bad, and I did get my wear out of it. It was pretty revolutionary at the time, and cost less than twenty pounds, so for a reversible and wearable frock it was worth it.

I have a reversible dress which I take on holiday with me. Its made from a chiffon type of fabric and one side is floral and the other side has a swirl pattern. It weighs nothing, doesn`t crease in the suitcase, washes through easily and dries in no time. The brand website I bought it from has now closed down and I think I paid around £20 for it in a sale but have had more than my moneysworth out of it. The pic below shows a similar dress but the colourway in mine is blue/turquoise.
navy-multi-sleeveless-reversible-dress.jpg
navy-multi-sleeveless-reversible-dress.jpg

Years and years ago IW did a reversible chiffon maxi dress - not the nasty sweaty stretchy poly, and I did buy it. There was a selection of colour ways, mine was blues and greens. Honestly ? it wasn't half bad, and I did get my wear out of it. It was pretty revolutionary at the time, and cost less than twenty pounds, so for a reversible and wearable frock it was worth it.
I remember the reversible dress from IW. I was tempted but didn’t buy. The patterns were quite subtle.

Latest posts

Back