AY on 4pm show... a compliment

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Alison looked really nice this afternoon on the 4pm show. Nice outfit, hair & make up. She made a comment that she had to '' pull something out the bag '' as appearing with Judith Williams.

Pull it out the bag all the time Alison please. It paid off. You looked like the resident beauty expert today :clapping::clapping:

i watched her with judith on the tsv launch and didn't have to mute her! she was smiley and let judith speak - even - gasp! - encouraged her to talk about her brand. wouldn't say she looked nice (the black opaques and peep toes) but hey, cant have everything ;)

unfortunately she reverted back to normal in the next show with the packer perfumes lady, who couldn't get a word in. AY talked over her constantly.

I agree , she has scrubbed up well today, well done Ali...LOL

i watched her with judith on the tsv launch and didn't have to mute her! she was smiley and let judith speak - even - gasp! - encouraged her to talk about her brand. wouldn't say she looked nice (the black opaques and peep toes) but hey, cant have everything ;)
She took your advice Janie. Flesh coloured tights & nude high heels in the 7pm show. :grin:

just had a look - she's got that horrible fishscale cardi on though.....the hair's very bouffant - have there been hair shows today?

charlie is her 'work husband' ?? erk.......

have to agree she looked lovely today maybe she's turned the corner in her fashion crisis :)

wouldn't say she looked nice (the black opaques and peep toes) but hey, cant have everything ;)

she took your advice janie. Flesh coloured tights & nude high heels in the 7pm show. :grin:

Just had a look. When you said black opaques and peep toes, thought you must have meant black peep toes. Couldn't believe it when I saw black tights and nude shoes!

See how much nicer she looked with flesh coloured tights. I wonder how she gets it so wrong. I don't understand why ALL the presenters don't look 100% groomed - hair, make-up, clothes - EVERY time they are on air. I don't care if they're not feeling well. It's their job! Imagine if Holly and Phil just bunged their trackies on every day!!

AY is a sloppy cow. So is Halliday, turning up for a tv appearance in ballet pumps, wide legged trousers and serviceable tops. Let's not even mention Dawbags.

Someone needs to have a word.

Just had a look. When you said black opaques and peep toes, thought you must have meant black peep toes. Couldn't believe it when I saw black tights and nude shoes!

See how much nicer she looked with flesh coloured tights. I wonder how she gets it so wrong. I don't understand why ALL the presenters don't look 100% groomed - hair, make-up, clothes - EVERY time they are on air. I don't care if they're not feeling well. It's their job! Imagine if Holly and Phil just bunged their trackies on every day!!

ah sorry ILC - there's been previous discussions on here about the black opaques and pale shoes (i think it's an age thing whether you approve or disapprove) ;)

Latest posts

Back