B&W couture

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
Isn't it just the same ss the usual array of glittery animals and hands but more expensive?
Why they kiss SW backside is beyond me.

Or a sparkly peacock bangle and matching ring

Glad this thread has been started

Absolute classic hour....... They should have saved this for after the Queens Speech....Christmas comedy gold!!! Having a right chuckle.

Mmm Let's go to China...make some ghastly things for a couple of quid....stick them in a pretty pink box and abra gadabra we have B&W COUTURE. I'm often thinking to myself 'mmm if I could only find a sequinned hand to wear on my shoulder'.....

Oh no matter how I try I simply can`t get along with the BW stuff they sell on Q. It doesn`t matter how often they show it I just cringe and simply can`t envisage why anybody would want to buy psychotic looking skulls on a chain or pandas with post spliff goggly eyes. Nooooo not for me ta !

Some of this stuff is over £100 and it's hideous to boot. Someone's going to be wearing it though as lots of it has sold out. I haven't seen a single thing I would wear, especially that huge dragon. Maybe, maybe if it was about 1" square but it's almost as big as my dog FGS. Off to have another look.

CC

I am speechless. The height of overpriced bad taste.

WTF is that hand on the shoulder? He just said nowhere else does stuff like he does. Thank F*** for that!

Julia- you look amazing in that green dress. But WHY oh WHY ruin your look with such tacky tat.

Who the hell buys this stuff? It's selling out. Headbang... Headbang

Last edited:
Im sure they use this stuff on Strictly. Bruno and Darcey looked like they were wearing it on halloween night. He had a hand on his shoulder and she had 3 glittery skulls adorning her up-do.

Some of these pieces are truly awful, that 'hand' on Simon's shoulder would give me nightmares & I really hate the skulls, so horrid but lots of people love them as they are selling out in seconds.

Im sure they use this stuff on Strictly. Bruno and Darcey looked like they were wearing it on halloween night. He had a hand on his shoulder and she had 3 glittery skulls adorning her up-do.

Yes he just said Darcy wears his stuff on strictly.

This show is truly jaw droppingly bad. He is so pretentious. my old class of ten year olds could have made better than this, in Art and D&T.

I was in the South Molton Street shop yesterday with a friend and he was there. Very chatty and served my friend who bought a ring and earrings. I do like B&W but not the big stuff. I wasn't wearing any B&W, all Lola rose yesterday. He was handing out postcards to fill in and put in a raffle if you bought something, he let me have one even though I didn't buy anything because during the conversation I said I have heaps of his stuff. Anyway, he looked much better in real life, not so orange and he really was very friendly. Have to agree the couture stuff is ridiculous and I haven't bought any new B&W this year because the quality isn't what it used to be. I very nearly said to him that stones fall out too often nowadays but didn't want to cause a scene in a busy shop! :blush:

Was it just me - or was that the most cringe worthy show EVER - Queen Julia has obviously upset him somehow (and big time), he was definitely trying to make a point by bringing in Ali at every opportunity!! Trying to make her jealous.... and it worked lol.

She didnt even get a present ..... :giggle:

Latest posts

Back