B&W TSV - 27th Nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, I was going to FART but I bought the Black/Black, will see how I feel about it when it arrives.

Chrissi, you've been f.a.r.ting so well up till now. Did you think I would be in bed and not find out about this reckless TSV spending?

Chrissi, you've been f.a.r.ting so well up till now. Did you think I would be in bed and not find out about this reckless TSV spending?

I know for a fact my Mother will end up buying it off me! She wanted a black/black and she's out tonight so I know she won't have ordered one, to be honest I actually hope she does buy it off me, the more I see it the more I am going off it.

I know for a fact my Mother will end up buying it off me! She wanted a black/black and she's out tonight so I know she won't have ordered one, to be honest I actually hope she does buy it off me, the more I see it the more I am going off it.

It's the power of the f.a.r.t Chrissi!

I got the red one, liked the black/black and could have gone for it last night but I have the cat one with a black strap and felt it was a bit more 'evening' than the white faced ones; I was however impressed with how the crystals sparkled out on the spinning bit with that option.

It's a pity it looks quite similar to the previous watch with the cat/dog and the problem with that one the hands are so thin it's quite impossible for me to tell the time on it! Hope this TSV will be better.

I just bought the purple watch as a gift from my hubbie for our 23rd anniversary next week. He may sound like a cheapskate but money a little bit tight at the moment, but I think it looks great.

I just bought the purple watch as a gift from my hubbie for our 23rd anniversary next week. He may sound like a cheapskate but money a little bit tight at the moment, but I think it looks great.

He's not a cheapskate! We've been married 18 years and only do cards now. Trouble is my birthday is 5 days after. Bad planning or what! :rolleyes: I'm sure you'll love it. My hubby's bought me mine for Christmas.

I went for the Red and hope it's as nice as it looks on TV. Haven't bought Butler and Wilson before, so it's also a first for me.

Latest posts

Back