b&w TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SW only ever has two things to say about his range............... "so cute".................... "so booooootiful" I could think of plenty of words to say about his range, but they're not for 'family' viewing !!!!!

and wouldn't HE make a wonderful Spitting Image puppet ?????

If you saw all of his cheap looking, badly made rubbish on a market stall you wouldn't even stop to look. I've just seen the fishing frog, it is awful and I love frogs. I thought QVC was supposed to stand for Quality Value Convenience, why do they have BW on then. No quality, no value and the only convenience is the off button. rant over.

I caught a bit of one of the shows when he said that some people happily spend £1000 on a handbag which has a bag charm on it that cheapens the look of it. He suggested that one of his keyrings could be put on that bag instead ...... presumably to add the 'wow' factor and to add to the expensive look.

I hope I'm not going to offend anyone but there's no way I'd ever spend £1000 on a handbag to start with (a Kipling fairfax bag is the most expensive bag I own) and I certainly wouldn't add that keyring to it. In my opinion it would reduce the 'expensive look' of the bag and I certainly wouldnt want it hanging round my neck either.

Some of his 'jewellery' is alright, although I've never bought any because I don't 'do' bling and large chunks of glass, but even if I was a devotee I'd have given this TSV a miss.

They had loads of B&W 'stuff' last time I was at the qvc outlet - it still looked tat even for a fraction of the price:smirk:

Actually thats quite comforting to know rosey, because it shows that we aren't the only ones on here who thinks his 'stuff' is rubbish. Surely that must tell the all important "buyers" a thing or two - that B & W dont always means loadsasales !!

I can't understand why Simon is prepared to be associated with products like today's TSV. He does have some beautiful pieces in his shop so why doesn't he bring some to QVC? It suggests a poor assessment of his QVC customers and offends me.

I have some B&W pieces from years back.I love them and they are really good quality.Always get remarked upon.

I haven't bought a B&W piece for years - it seems to have changed so much.

I found todays TSV most unappealing.My just 13 yr old niece may have loved the silver one but sadly at that price shes not getting it...................particularly when I can find something just as naff in one of them New Look teenage places! And I'm not even doing that,....

I have some gorgeous B and W things but have not bought anything that he brings to Q for about 2 years now. I was aghast at the TSV and as for that fishing frog......words fail me.

Anyone bought this for that special Christmas party?

Come on, own up.

I am totally fed up of Simon saying he can't wait to finish the shows for this year and giving the impression of not wanting to be there surely when people are buying this stuff that show a lot of disrespect for his customers and their hard earned money

I can't find the fishing frog...though if it is anything like the 2 happy frogs brooch....truely hidious, who wears this stuff. I remember when B&W was much less tacky and something you would buy but now it is mostly vile!! oh and over priced.

Lilian, I think the answer may well be YES!, particularly in light of that guady mess. who would walk round with that clamped to their ear.

I like the puss keyring, but in a '£3 from Accessorize on a really boring shopping day' kinda way ;-)

Simon Wilson (BTW, who is Butler? Have I got that the right way around?!!) is a jumped up skinny diva who thinks he's chocolate! He may be in his own magic world with the minions who lap up his jewellery that woudn't look out of place on one of Sting's friends, but if he feels QVC is beneath him then please, feel free to give it a miss ducky :)

Latest posts

Back