Bambeautiful

AndiK

Registered Shopper

shopperholic

Registered Shopper
Have you tried anything in the range? It's premium range prices but I quite fancy trying something.

Aw I haven’t yet Andi, it’s new on tv tomorrow. I think I’m going to try the four piece set because my hair feels a bit thin now and I’m losing it, finding more on the pillow and in my brush, carry on like that and I’ll be polishing my head, not shampooing it.

AndiK

Registered Shopper
Aw I haven’t yet Andi, it’s new on tv tomorrow. I think I’m going to try the four piece set because my hair feels a bit thin now and I’m losing it, finding more on the pillow and in my brush, carry on like that and I’ll be polishing my head, not shampooing it.

Awww, I have had to invest in a hair-catcher for when I wash my hair over the bath as I seem to lose loads too. However, I'm sure I read once that the average healthy person loses 100 hairs a day and I can't believe I lose that many so I feel slightly reassured. I do look for thickening hair products though. Maybe I'll leave it till the range gets some reviews or maybe they'll have an offer at some stage? I've got quite a bit to use up, to be honest, but I would like to try this Bambeautiful at some stage.

shopperholic

Registered Shopper
Awww, I have had to invest in a hair-catcher for when I wash my hair over the bath as I seem to lose loads too. However, I'm sure I read once that the average healthy person loses 100 hairs a day and I can't believe I lose that many so I feel slightly reassured. I do look for thickening hair products though. Maybe I'll leave it till the range gets some reviews or maybe they'll have an offer at some stage? I've got quite a bit to use up, to be honest, but I would like to try this Bambeautiful at some stage.

The set of four for £40 looks a good deal, it’s on two flexi pays of £20 so I might give that a go, if I don’t like it I can pop in to Asda and send it back, any excuse to have a mooch round Asda, don’t blame you waiting though xx

AndiK

Registered Shopper
The set of four for £40 looks a good deal, it’s on two flexi pays of £20 so I might give that a go, if I don’t like it I can pop in to Asda and send it back, any excuse to have a mooch round Asda, don’t blame you waiting though xx

I don't mean to use you as a guinea pig but if you do try it and remember, could you please post here what you think?