Bare Escentuals Brushes

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
I love my BE but the biggest pain is the face brushes (eye, mineral veil ones are fine). They leave my face covered in brush hairs and some are quite itchy!! I must admit the worst offenders are the ones that come along in the QVC kits.
Does anyone know if the ones that you actually buy from BE individually are better quality??? I have seen a set of brushes that they do for £30 something pounds. Happy to pay it if they are actually any better. Does anyone know??? Thank you

I love my BE but the biggest pain is the face brushes (eye, mineral veil ones are fine). They leave my face covered in brush hairs and some are quite itchy!! I must admit the worst offenders are the ones that come along in the QVC kits.
Does anyone know if the ones that you actually buy from BE individually are better quality??? I have seen a set of brushes that they do for £30 something pounds. Happy to pay it if they are actually any better. Does anyone know??? Thank you

My daughter bought a starter kit from the salon she used to go to - she eventually gave it to me (unused!) - I find the brushes just fine, so maybe it's just QVC ones, tho having no experience of theirs I wouldn't like to say for definite!

Hi MissKat,

I think the brushes in the TSV's are different!

I bought one that had the Flawless brush and OMG i got covered, like i was moulting! I ended up with a stump!

Then i bought one from a retailer in my town, just the brush on its own, no kit, and its been fine so far :)

xx

i bought my flawless from a be supplier and it was horrid. the worse brush i own. i have had it for 7 years and it never stops shedding.

if you can afford it buy bobbi brown or body shop do some nice brushes. the other be brushes are quite scratchy i have the small and large kabuki and they can scratch but dont shed.

love the eyeshadow brush with the orange handle though!

The flawless face brush that comes with the kits is rubbish, you need the full flawless face brush which is larger but lovely and soft

I had the same experience with my BE brushes. If you want great makeup brushes the Pro Silk ones are amazing! Really good quality and very cheap for a set. Item number 432297 is good.

Another thought is that some people find the Bismuth within some of the products can make their skin itchy, either initially or they may become sensitive over time.

:whew:

I thought I just had a dodgy one. Laura Gellers retractable foundation brush is good as well.

The Soft Focus brushes from BE are brill I have never had them shed on me, the Flawless brush is awful, the full flawless brush is heaps better for me anyway and I use that quite often. Love the retractable Kabuki but, you can only get that in sets when they bring them along those don't shed on me at all.

Latest posts

Back