BareMinerals TSV 13/12/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So much for them saying the September TSV was the last this year!!!!

There does seem to have been loads of bareminerals tsv sets and event price sets etc this year and quite a few of them have been autodelivery too.

That seems to be cutting it a bit fine. I wonder how many customers will be left disappointed when it doesn't turn up on time.

My city centre Boots has just opened a massive BE counter. There is one in Debenhams but the Boots one is twice the size. If you can wait until the sales, Debenhams had the christmas collections down to half price. I bought a set of the eyeliners.

Lee has said on her page that Original foundation is included in the TSV in December so don't think this is the one.

However interestingly the US one is an autodelivery but is also available on EP. QVC UK always say they can't do EP on an AD TSV????:mysmilie_13:
Everything is on EP on QVCUS until Chrismmas.

Lee has said on her page that Original foundation is included in the TSV in December so don't think this is the one.

However interestingly the US one is an autodelivery but is also available on EP. QVC UK always say they can't do EP on an AD TSV????:mysmilie_13:

There are differences in regulations between US and UK. US has the ability to offer more easy pays, so can combine with AutoDelivery without coming under additional, more stringent regulations, whereas the limit here is 4. Beyond that, you go into a different level of financial regulation... and doing an AutoDelivery would get you into that realm very quickly. To stay as they are now - they would only be able to do 2 EPs and 1 drop after the first one...

QVC (and IW) both offer only a maximum of 4 payments, neither of them charge interest, but also neither of them have to go through the whole gamut of credit checking etc. If they want to go beyond - they would have a significant change to their way of operating, and the kind of staff and systems they would need. And them being them, they would pass that cost onto us customers.

So on this occasion, while it's tempting to castigate QVCUK, I think this one is mainly down to the UK financial legislation.

Just wondering if there were any more details on this one yet. I would like this as a pressie for a friend.
Thanks

Lee has posted this photo of the TSV ....

image.jpg

Original SPF20 Foundation
• Chandlelight Glow Illuminator,Luminous Pink
• Loose Blush Sweet Romance (warm rose)
• Loose Eye colour Nightfall (Smokey brown)
• Lasting Line Long Wear Eyeliner in Forever Brandy
• Lash Domination 10 in 1 Volumising Mascara Intense Black
• Marvellous Moxie Buttercream Lip-gloss Sassy Sorbet (peach pink)

I am fairly tempted by. I definitely need a new BM original foundation and am also looking for a new blusher and mascara. I don't think l will be able to resist.

Latest posts

Back