Bareminerals TSV 29/08/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
There's a Barminerals Tsv on the 29th

Lee has posted it will include ....... Eye colours , cheek tint , lipstick , liner , 2 brushes and Ready foundation.

Lee's posted first photo from the Tsv ...

Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Peach ...
BvVHvJcIEAA3q1-.jpg

Tbh i prefer no easy pay as It's really annoying when you have already spent half your shopping budget before the month starts. Need to keep track of autodelivery too for the same reason.

Way too many Tsv's on Auto delivery now, people should be given the option Auto delivery or Easy pays :)

Hmmm. Interested in this as I've never tried the solid foundation. Will have a look at my local counter to see what it's like. I really rate the original loose foundation and am a Medium Beige in that, but it's too much hassle to carry around.

Too bad they are including loose eyeshadows and blush, woudl be great to have a whole Ready collection!

Hmmm. Interested in this as I've never tried the solid foundation. Will have a look at my local counter to see what it's like. I really rate the original loose foundation and am a Medium Beige in that, but it's too much hassle to carry around.

Too bad they are including loose eyeshadows and blush, woudl be great to have a whole Ready collection!

Yes im the same , I Love the Original Foundation but you can't travel with it and its not great if your in a rush so ive been waiting to use the Ready for a while now :)

Many thanks for the info and you tube links Autumn, I like the ready foundation as it is so handy to keep in my bag but still prefer the original loose one and use it most days, think I will give the Tsv a miss though as don't like the loose eyeshadows and that cheek tint looks a bit garish, probably looks much milder on, am sure a lot of others will love this Tsv though

Finally they get around to putting the ready foundation in a TSV, once the rest of the world is onto trying the liquid foundation... Typical Q.

Thanks Autumn. I'm undecided, I'll wait for the presentation to see if I get hooked. I wouldn't mind trying the foundation but I'm not sure about some of the other stuff.

Nice to see the collection, but I got quite side tracked by Will's appearance. He seems to have bronzed his face and throat and forgotten about the back of his neck, so when he turned to talk to S.J, there was a clear demarcation and contrast. I got quite fixated on it.

I really think they should have included ready eyeshadows and Blush along with the foundation ,I do like the look of the lipstick though.
Lynn :mysmilie_7:

Oh dear, having seen the photos SCW has posted I think it looks much better, am more tempted now, I wonder what shades they will do the foundation in, as am sure they are numbered rather than called medium, tan, etc. Also wonder how much this will be?

I don't fancy this one at all. Don't like loose eyeshadows/blushers, have more brushes than I know what to do with, can't use the Moxies as they're full of irritating peppermint oil, and the ready foundation has the awful shiny stuff in it. I wish they'd bring out a matte version, I really like the loose matte foundation but obviously it's messy.

Just watched the two videos for this collection, and I am very tempted, but would like to know how much it's going to be please.

having seen the contents I think I can resist although BM is at the top of my favorites list, mainly because I don't want the loose eye shadows they are just too messy & have several barely used.My new fav is the cream one in the last TSV, got 3 now & is a great base.Have looked at the solid foundation in store but it is heavier than the original loose one & NO Moxie lip gloss, just bought another Rebel.

Latest posts

Back