Bareminerals TSV 29/08/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Always wanted to try the ready foundation as I use their ready cream concealer, but I bet they won't sell the foundation in the lightest shade 110 (ie. my shade). Q start at 150 :doh:

Last edited:
Is there a ready foundation shade that's as pale as the Fair in the loose, or Porcelain in Laura Geller?

Is there a ready foundation shade that's as pale as the Fair in the loose, or Porcelain in Laura Geller?

110 is for palest skin with cool undertones. On QVC they will fob you off with 150, but it isn't as pale as 110.

can anyone tell me what the ready foundation equivalent of Medium beige? I need the slightly pink tone.

can anyone tell me what the ready foundation equivalent of Medium beige? I need the slightly pink tone.

Yes it would be R210 or R250 I think. 210 is called Medium and it is a cool undertone (slightly pink) 250 is called Medium Beige and it is a neutral (mix of both pink and yellow tones). Or even darker would be Medium Tan 310 which is a cool tone as well. Check out the shade finder here http://m.bareescentuals.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BareEscentuals-Site/en_US/ShadeFinder-Show

In the ready foundation some people wear different shades than original. Personally I am the same shade in ready as in original but I've heard of many people having to switch. It is better to get shade matched really.
I've been shade matched at a counter without having to buy anything. Very easy and quick. If you want a medium to full coverage you will want to use a flat topped kabuki brush as it is a pressed powder foundation. The brush they are including will only give you a very light coverage I expect. There is one BM sell but it costs £20 or more, a good one is called the Elf powder brush and is only £3.95. I use it for the liquid foundation too! Works great for both! You can get it at http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk

Last edited:
£46.00 and no chance of EP's.
The prices just keep creeping up & up don't they?

Qvc confirmed on Fb last week that in future with TSV'S there'S a possibility of having the individual item number on Easy pays , so customers have the option between one drop and EP or Auto delivery and no easy pays, which i think would be great as it gives us a choice that way. Not sure when this will happen though , cant see it being this year.

QVC are certainly losing their unique selling point with fewer TSV's being on easy pay.

Qvc confirmed on Fb last week that in future with TSV'S there'S a possibility of having the individual item number on Easy pays , so customers have the option between one drop and EP or Auto delivery and no easy pays, which i think would be great as it gives us a choice that way. Not sure when this will happen though , cant see it being this year.

Christ almighty, Q's computer system struggles now, with the most basic of things, can you imagine the cock-ups if they started this???
LOL

Christ almighty, Q's computer system struggles now, with the most basic of things, can you imagine the cock-ups if they started this???
LOL

Lol i guess but tbh it wouldnt be that hard as the individual option has always had a different item number to the Auto Delivery option, i think its the presenters on air that would struggle the most having to explain the different options, most of them already seem to cock up trying to explain Auto delivery. Perhaps they should start having Autocue on there Ipads , at least they would have a genuine reason to have the eyes clued to them.

Hmmm. Interested in this as I've never tried the solid foundation. Will have a look at my local counter to see what it's like. I really rate the original loose foundation and am a Medium Beige in that, but it's too much hassle to carry around.

Too bad they are including loose eyeshadows and blush, woudl be great to have a whole Ready collection!

Foundation officially launches in the UK on 04/09/14. I went to my local counter this week to have a look in preparation for the TSV!

The Ready foundation has been out for a while though, maybe 2 years.

I went to a counter this evening to try and I was recommended R250. Don't know if this shade is in the TSV.

i like the mineral make-up loose they sesem to be all samey samey. no difference and is the quality good. bobbi, nars et all do nice powder who makes the bare mineral stuff

Having second thoughts on ordering this , as all the models and Julia seem to heavily made up and thats not a look i want , I like the original foundation as you can have a lighter coverage, and i think at £45 delivered its expensive :(

That cheek colour is a bit vivid on all the models and Julia - not really a natural look for day wear but too pink for night.

I have ordered this as I like the colours of the eyeshadow and lipstick,however having seen the demonstration I think the Blush is going to be too bright for me.
Lynn :mysmilie_7:

I think although the blush looks rather bright in colour they look much better on in real life, I recall getting on a Tsv a while back and I took one look at the blusher in it and thought "I will never wear that" but I did, a little went a long way and it lasted me for ages, think it looks a bit vivid on screen

Latest posts

Back