Bathtime Bliss TSV 22nd July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Microfibre Towels maybe? Don't seem to have seen them around for a while so they must be due an airing.............:54:

BL, you rotter! :sweat:
My imagination was in a true bathtime bliss 'happy place' before you posted that & well & truly burst my bubble! lol

Sorry - it's my dry sense of humour.................:giggle:

How cruel! :11:
And I always thought Beardies were owned only by nice people........! lol
It won't be microfibre towels.......it won't, it won't, it won't! *clenches little fists, screws little eyes shut & wishes for something else, something nice!* :grin:

Microfibre Towels maybe? Don't seem to have seen them around for a while so they must be due an airing.............:54:

Oh no they are as bad as the NN bobbly sheets. They dont dry you proper IMHO you still feel wet through after a bath no matter how much you rub, much prefer normal towels!

Or will it be a microfibre dressing gown!!:thinking2:

How cruel! :11:
And I always thought Beardies were owned only by nice people........! lol
It won't be microfibre towels.......it won't, it won't, it won't! *clenches little fists, screws little eyes shut & wishes for something else, something nice!* :grin:

like a epilator!!! Gosh they are so painful, much prefer a bic razor!:smirk:

Oh no they are as bad as the NN bobbly sheets. They dont dry you proper IMHO you still feel wet through after a bath no matter how much you rub, much prefer normal towels!

You're right, I found them useless too. Think you're supposed to dab with them Dazzler as opposed to rub but they still didn't seem to work for me. Vowed and declared I wouldn't buy any more.

not if its battery operated...
maybe its that brush thing with multiple heads that you canput shower gel in...
or two for the price of one foot shaped scrubbing brushes....

:shock:

That sounds highly dangerous!!!

well i saw one on price drop earlier

here it is

http://www.price-drop.tv/ProductDescriptionPage.aspx?Id=3648616&Cat=6&Sub=15&Type=Categories

Maxim led shower head with 3 coloursSave water by having a shower instead of a bath and turn your shower into a beautiful stream of coloured light with the new LED Shower Head. Simply replace your existing shower head with the LED Shower Head and when use it will light up turning your shower into an impressive light show.

so it could be

Or will it be a microfibre dressing gown!!:thinking2:

You're right, I found them useless too. Think you're supposed to dab with them Dazzler as opposed to rub but they still didn't seem to work for me. Vowed and declared I wouldn't buy any more.

Awwww darn it, I was going to get DS a couple of these to take travelling because they are light and dry off quickly. Do you think it could just be the QVC ones that are useless :doh:?

Bet

ee I have a microfibre towel wrap and I kid you not its the best thing since sliced bread, get out of shower, wrap it around, fasten with velcro fastening and feel dry immediately, its odd I agree but it works. I bought it in Bodycare £3.99.

As for coloured lights in the shower, erm thats just really weird lol

Awwww darn it, I was going to get DS a couple of these to take travelling because they are light and dry off quickly. Do you think it could just be the QVC ones that are useless :doh:?

Bet

From one BL to another :)hi:) I can fully understand what you mean about them being light, etc. and, therefore, ideal for travelling but I just found them totally useless for drying the body - they didn't seem to absorb any moisture whatsoever. I've only tried them from QVC so can't comment on those from anywhere else but surely the principle is the same? Maybe someone else will be along to offer any further advice.

From one BL to another :)hi:) I can fully understand what you mean about them being light, etc. and, therefore, ideal for travelling but I just found them totally useless for drying the body - they didn't seem to absorb any moisture whatsoever. I've only tried them from QVC so can't comment on those from anywhere else but surely the principle is the same? Maybe someone else will be along to offer any further advice.

:wave2: Thanks Busy, I would rather know than rush off buying something that's useless (and usually overpriced from QVC). Darls has had some good microfibre from Bodycare so I will keep my eyes open and see if they sell towels there to give one a go!

Bet

ee I have a microfibre towel wrap and I kid you not its the best thing since sliced bread, get out of shower, wrap it around, fasten with velcro fastening and feel dry immediately, its odd I agree but it works. I bought it in Bodycare £3.99.

As for coloured lights in the shower, erm thats just really weird lol

hmmmm....why does Bubbles De Vere come to mind? :grin:

Latest posts

Back