Beauty bash 2016

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's the July one that has the choice, here is the July tsv pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 351
I cant' say I'm surprised as the last time I went to the BB I wanted to ask a couple of questions but she wasn't on the stand but walking round with Julia Roberts. I was in my wheelchair and when I stopped them they both looked down their noses at me. Keely then said "I'm not working" the pair walked off and started laughing. So I was crushed not only to be put down by Keely but also Julia

****** hell, what a pair of rude, nasty cows! So what if they're not officially meant to be working right then, of course people are going to be wanting to talk to them. If they're not working and don't want to be spoken to, get off the damn floor. There must be some kind of backstage area or generally somewhere to hide out on breaks etc. If Keeley wasn't working at all then why was she there, and if she wasn't working right then she should have gone to where people wouldn't obviously assume she was working. Even if it wasn't meant to be her time to talk to people she could have managed to do so for a minute, or at least said she was on a break but come over to the stand at x time or what have you. Manners cost nothing, in this context rudeness could actually cost quite a lot!

When I went to the Beauty Bash last year there were loads of people in a queue waiting to see Keeley, who was very busy holding a conversation with some of the other exhibitors about how hot their hotel rooms were! She appeared to be as bored as hell. Several years ago, I had a chat with Eiomer (sorry if I've got the spelling wrong) and she couldn't have been more helpful. She even emailed me later with some information that I'd requested.

Given that they have to fly Keeley in from N. CYprus every time, I am surprised Elemis still use her. I am also amazed at the earlier post saying the firm loves her because she sells such high volumes. I doubt that is all down to Keeley. On air she stumbles over words so badly. I have a private "correct grammar" game when she answers it is rather than it does or it has. Does this contain X Keeley? It is. That kind of thing, it always makes me laugh. Perhaps I should introduce some shots to make it more fun. Also, she is not good at going through everything in the kit of a TSV, often leaving one out altogether. I usually end up waiting for a show with AY to make sure I hear it all. AY had never let me down on that score.

Anyhoo, I know Keeley is good at posting stuff about the TSVs etc on FB or whatever so perhaps that is why Elemis rate her too. She is good at building up interest etc etc. I would still have thought they could replace her with no great loss of sales. It is the Q price we are mainly concerned with surely.

Before I retired I was required to represent my company at conferences and exhibitions. It was made very clear to everyone on our team that during opening times we were never off-duty, always representing our company. If we were 'nabbed' on our way to the rest area we had to respond.

Love all the comments here and totally agree that Keeley has really let herself and her company down. I hope that both Elemis and she who is rude read some of this. I'm sure the TSVs will still sell well but it might just give her a wake up call.
Then again maybe not

Disappointing behaviour from Keeley but I have always thought that she appears quite immature. Don't get me wrong as I think that makes her shows more entertaining as they are not always as 'on message' as, say, a Decleor show. However I would have expected more professional behaviour at the Beauty Bash. As previous posters have stated if you are 'front of house' then you are on duty, whether it's break time or not.

Disappointing behaviour from Keeley but I have always thought that she appears quite immature. Don't get me wrong as I think that makes her shows more entertaining as they are not always as 'on message' as, say, a Decleor show. However I would have expected more professional behaviour at the Beauty Bash. As previous posters have stated if you are 'front of house' then you are on duty, whether it's break time or not.

Disappointing to read this thread of a genuine customer being treated like that at the BB! Keeley shows mainly light hearted and funny when on with Chloe but no need for this and hope you complained to them!

I have to say I do prefer Emer - she gives you all the info you need and demos properly - and she has a lovely soothing accent :happy::star:

I used to find her painfully dull but this weekend I saw a little bit and thought she is growing on me. I think a little personality is coming through but not as 'in your face' as Keeley. I think Keeley has just got 'too big for her boots', I don't understand why people are so adoring. Some are so creepy on her facebook page, if she puts a picture up of herself for instance and I'm looking at it thinking 'should have gone to specsavers' as her young skin is quite lined, certainly not the best advertisement for the products. Maybe due to spending a lot of time in the sun.

I used to find her painfully dull but this weekend I saw a little bit and thought she is growing on me. I think a little personality is coming through but not as 'in your face' as Keeley. I think Keeley has just got 'too big for her boots', I don't understand why people are so adoring. Some are so creepy on her facebook page, if she puts a picture up of herself for instance and I'm looking at it thinking 'should have gone to specsavers' as her young skin is quite lined, certainly not the best advertisement for the products. Maybe due to spending a lot of time in the sun.

Do Elemis have spf products?

They used to sell Liquid Layer on QVC didn't they? Maybe Abbi Ultrasun and Keeley settled it arm wrestling..or mud...:muscle: :mysmilie_506:

Who is the younger lady with long dark hair for elemis? Is that Emer? If so she was lovely at the BB, I caught her eye a few times as I was loitering and she gave me a big bright smile. That's what you want to see!

It's definitely the price point for the tsvs. My local spa does good deals for me, throwing in extra products etc so I'll buy my elemis from there except tsvs now I think.

In response to someone who said about complaining, I was wondering whether there would be feedback opportunities from the event but there doesn't seem to have been. I'll complain with my purse!

Can't wait for the year ahead with ranges I've never bought from after trying them - tarte and SBC in particular!

That does sound like Emer, she should have looked pregnant too, I think she has improved recently and I like her, she seems very easy to watch and I love her accent

I met Emer once at the BB & I found her extremely rude. I was asking her a question but she just ignored me mid sentence to listen to the Elemis girls gossiping & laughing behind her. That put me off her completely!
Shavata also wanted to leave my Mum with only one eyebrow tweezed, it seemed like a huge effort for her to do the second brow, that put me off her too. Behaviour like that saves me money :cash:

Latest posts

Back