Beauty box coming to Q Friday?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought the idea of the boxes was to try the small sizes so that you then go on to buy the full sized products.

The last 2 boxes have been a mix of full size and sample sizes. I am sure there will be a few full sized items in this box, too, just curious what they will be.

In the last box, the OPI Polish (15ml), Spackle (59ml), Tarte mascara (7ml) and Percy & Reed mousse (200ml) were all full size. The Philosophy shower gel was just a diddy 15ml bottle and I assume the NIOD Hyaluronic Complex and Caudalie Resveratrol at 15ml each were smaller sizes too. Not sure about the Pixi eye-liner (0.8g).

Edit: Actually the Caudalie moisturiser appears to have been full size - 15ml is £36 on the QVC website.

In the last box, the OPI Polish (15ml), Spackle (59ml), Tarte mascara (7ml) and Percy & Reed mousse (200ml) were all full size. The Philosophy shower gel was just a diddy 15ml bottle and I assume the NIOD Hyaluronic Complex and Caudalie Resveratrol at 15ml each were smaller sizes too. Not sure about the Pixi eye-liner (0.8g).

Edit: Actually the Caudalie moisturiser appears to have been full size - 15ml is £36 on the QVC website.

the Niod 15ml is also a full size, cost £25 at Deciem
even though they also have a 30ml option for £38

This is one of many things about painting my nails that does my head in!! :headbang: The denim effect one was a pig in a poke, too. I use the glitter / confetti varnishes more, as they're a lot more forgiving if you go over the edge, but they're such a nightmare to get off! Bought an essie glitter polish remover recently, but it took me even longer than with the normal nail varnish remover to chisel it off, and used 1/4 of the bottle. If anyone has any recommendations would be very grateful! :)

Have you tried the OPI Glitter Off? I have found it very effective but it seems to get mixed reviews. It's great if you don't mind that it might start lifting within 2-4 days, which I don't.

:mysmilie_504: so much for all the advice re. glitter nail polish removers, you lovely, helpful people, will try all your ideas!

So that's where I got that moisturiser from! It's a great base for make up. :) I love Caudalie.

Next one, Molton Brown shower gel. IMG_8878.jpg

The colours of the eyeshadow stick will be either Moonlight (pale gold shimmer) or Smokey Quartz (rosy brown shimmer)

You won't be able to choose - you just get one or the other

The colours of the eyeshadow stick will be either Moonlight (pale gold shimmer) or Smokey Quartz (rosy brown shimmer)

You won't be able to choose - you just get one or the other

Oh bum, I've already got Moonlight, I just know I'd get that one again too!

Last but not least! Our 10th item in this months Tili box is this full-sized Doll 10 Beauty matte velvet lipstick, you will get a random pick out of three colours Coutureable, Fashionista, Material Girl - totally on trend!

3 full sized, Essie, Mally and Doll 10, plus a few things I am really keen to try, Pixi, Decleor serum and elemis. I'm in!IMG_8899.jpg

I'm disappointed in this one - 2 facewashes and makeup items where you can't choose the shades - think I'll save my money and go for the NIOD TSV instead!

Latest posts

Back