Beauty Day 19 September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now I hope you are all sitting down?

The Beauty Day line up is:

SBC TSV

L'Occitane

Bobbi Brown (QVC are selling the new palette same price as a counter but with shipping)

Michael DiCesare

Decleor

Gatineau

OPI

SBC 5 Piece Simply Beautiful Collection
Today's Special Value Price £29.96
QVC Price £36.25
Item Number 220428
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95
Five-piece Simply Beautiful collection from SBC. Keep your skin cleansed, moisturised and hydrated with this set packed with some of SBC's most popular soothing formulas, including Arnica bath soak and Collagen gel. It's a great collection to stock up your beauty cabinet and can be used by the whole family.

Contains:

1 x Collagen Gel (1000ml) - gentle, hydrating moisturiser for the face and body, which can also be used as a mask and eye gel
1 x Jasmine & Evening Primrose Shower Crème (1000ml) - enriched with jasmine and evening primrose essential oils with added starflower will soothe and richly moisturise the skin
1 x Arnica Bath Soak (500ml) - helps to soothe, calm and relax
1 x Arnica Gel (500ml) - best-selling gel boasts an easily-absorbed, lightweight texture, ideal for all the family
1 x Propolis Gel (250ml) - water-based moisturising gel best used on sensitive skin

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.220428

ok 6 minutes in to Beauty Day and AY's voice has already reached that hysterical screeching pitch that goes right through me. The TSV isn't even remotely tempting.

SBC 5 Piece Simply Beautiful Collection
Today's Special Value Price £29.96
QVC Price £36.25
Item Number 220428
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95
Five-piece Simply Beautiful collection from SBC. Keep your skin cleansed, moisturised and hydrated with this set packed with some of SBC's most popular soothing formulas, including Arnica bath soak and Collagen gel. It's a great collection to stock up your beauty cabinet and can be used by the whole family.

Contains:

1 x Collagen Gel (1000ml) - gentle, hydrating moisturiser for the face and body, which can also be used as a mask and eye gel
1 x Jasmine & Evening Primrose Shower Crème (1000ml) - enriched with jasmine and evening primrose essential oils with added starflower will soothe and richly moisturise the skin
1 x Arnica Bath Soak (500ml) - helps to soothe, calm and relax
1 x Arnica Gel (500ml) - best-selling gel boasts an easily-absorbed, lightweight texture, ideal for all the family
1 x Propolis Gel (250ml) - water-based moisturising gel best used on sensitive skin

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.220428

Wow that is a serious amount of product for the price..........and they've managed to keep the P+P reasonable, given the weight.

I'm almost tempted. Thing is, I really only want the shower gel, the last SBC one I had was the pink one,I forget the name and flavour but it was lovely, same size, and it lasted 6 months.

Considering I just paid 14 quid for my favourite showergel from Lush,which is 500ml, this TSV doesn't seem unreasonable, but I really have to think about the fact that, essentially I'm just paying X amount of quid for water and alcohol..and not the kind I can even drink.:beer:

Must talk myself out of this one.

I have SO much collagen gel and arnica gel, I could practically bathe in it! You are right, I was stunned they kept the p&p so good - there is some serious weight in that TSV.

I have SO much collagen gel and arnica gel, I could practically bathe in it! You are right, I was stunned they kept the p&p so good - there is some serious weight in that TSV.

As much as I want this, I'm gonna pass. Besides, only that Lorraine with the pretty hands can sell me this SBC junk, I dunno who this new chick is.

Basically, I want this TSV ,but I want it for free.:giggle:

As much as I want this, I'm gonna pass. Besides, only that Lorraine with the pretty hands can sell me this SBC junk, I dunno who this new chick is.

Basically, I want this TSV ,but I want it for free.:giggle:

me too - especially with AY banging on about the value and getting all shrill :grin:

i may be tempted by a bobbi brown pallet with the easy pays. also some of the opi sets are calling me rather loudly.

Just had a look at the website. They have a lot of stuff on easy pay even Elemis which doesn't feature on TV today. My fave Gatineau defilift moisturiser is on easy pay and the decleor eye serum. May get those. Def will not purchase the TSV.

Watching the repeat..... what on earth is AY wearing! She must have got dressed in the dark.

I went for the Decleor System Corps and Alguaromes which is on 4 easy pays. Mum loves it so it will be put away for her Christmas present.

Frightening thought....I've started my Christmas shopping! :eek:

I wanted to buy some Bobbi Brown products for Christmas but was disappointed to see that the prices are the same as John Lewis for the products, but in addition to the John Lewis price you have the QVC postage and packing.

I wanted to buy some Bobbi Brown products for Christmas but was disappointed to see that the prices are the same as John Lewis for the products, but in addition to the John Lewis price you have the QVC postage and packing.

Yes I said that in another thread. Bobbi Brown unless on intro price is always the same as buying on a real counter. Plus you add the shipping on top.

Nothng Elemis I fancy is on easy pay. The OPI two bottles is £3.45 shipping, Q are having a laugh. As a duo of older colours the shipping with a free bag is only £2.95

As usual Beauty Day is a total groan-fest. Why don't they take the opportunity to introduce something really special, to really get customers fired up again? Like a high end brand TSV or a load of brilliant try me kits so people could try some new brands. A BE try me? Who hasn't tried this by now?!

I got the L'Occitane hand cream duo on easy pay as I've run out and winter is on the way...but I won't even be watching the rest of the days shows, totally totally boring...:down:

Tx

Funny I was looking at those. But I have an unopened tube bought from L'Occitane sale at 20% off.:happy:

Yes I agree, today they really should have launched the Clarisonic as a TSV with 4 easy pay. People will have seen it in the mags and SpaceNK.

Gatineau fans beware!

:wait:

Today they have on 4 easy pays the Melatogenine Futur PLUS Advanced Anti-ageing Cream priced at £71.04 + £4.95 p+p

I hope people don't fall for this as you can still get the last TSV 3 piece 10th Anniversary set containing the same cream for only £43.00 + 4.45 p+p only it is not on easy pay.

What a price to pay for Easy Pay!!

Gatineau fans beware!

:wait:

Today they have on 4 easy pays the Melatogenine Futur PLUS Advanced Anti-ageing Cream priced at £71.04 + £4.95 p+p

I hope people don't fall for this as you can still get the last TSV 3 piece 10th Anniversary set containing the same cream for only £43.00 + 4.45 p+p only it is not on easy pay.

What a price to pay for Easy Pay!!

Same with the Elemis tan accelerator. Single on web-only 4 pay but also available minus EP with three other products for a fiver less!

Latest posts

Back