Beauty Day 19 September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rebus

Registered Shopper
The video promo currently advertising September goodies show Beauty Day on 19 Sept. However, looking at the TV Guide the whole day is blank (well it is on my PC); any ideas - or inside info? Thanks. Lets hope it's a good 'un!

Its showing blank on my computer. They have a Gatineau TSV the week before. Probably still trying to decide what beauty product deserves to be a TSV. It def won't be Elemis thats on today. We have just had philosphy. Hmm be interesting to see. What beauty rang hasn't been on for ages?

They haven't dug Freeze 24 out for awhile. Or could be one of the beauty tools things.

No doubt it will be the usual suspects that day same old same old. QVC US had a beauty day yesterday, Smashbox, Clarisonic TSV,Mally,Shisiedo and Dr.Denese.

Although I own and LOVE my Clarisonic I do wish that QVC would stock them and Shiseido Im boredto death with the groundhog day products that QVC churn out ad nauseum

Although I own and LOVE my Clarisonic I do wish that QVC would stock them and Shiseido Im boredto death with the groundhog day products that QVC churn out ad nauseum

didn't someone say QVC were going to start selling Shiseido as from this month? haven't heard anything about it. Beauty TSVs always used to be either SBC or Ecotan, in the days when they sold the latter range.

what I'd love to see with beauty - and I know it's totally unrealistic - is a scheme whereby you could choose what to spend, £30/£35/£40 etc etc, and for that sum you could choose a fixed number of products, from any range, from what they show you - obviously they're not going to stick an Elemis or Gatineau that costs £50ish in there - but sometimes I would just like to cherry pick the things I like, which is a bit o' this a bit o'that and yes, even a bit o't'other...!

I'd love to see a Sarah Chapman TSV, as I love all the products I have tried from her range. That would be different to to the norm. Please don't let it be Genie line smoother again. I can't stand those days when we see Genie 100 times!

I'd like to see a'kin. When there's a beauty day why don't they have beauty day pricing, like they do with gold etc. Otherwise there's not much incentive.

Jabba you win the prize. I will say yes to Shiseido TSV, oh now will it be the £300 face cream or the cheapie £250?????

I find alot of Shiseido very highly perfumed, infact once had to bring a face cream back as it broke me out.

The TSV on Beauty day is from SBC according to issue 34 of the TV Guide QVC send with orders.

Also featured that day will be L'Occitane, Bobbi Brown, Michael DiCesare, Decleor, Gatineau and OPI.

Hope this helps.

Its showing blank on my computer. They have a Gatineau TSV the week before. Probably still trying to decide what beauty product deserves to be a TSV. It def won't be Elemis thats on today. We have just had philosphy. Hmm be interesting to see. What beauty rang hasn't been on for ages?

Gayle Hayman and JR talking about her lip nubbin! :wink:

Elemis won't be part of Beauty Day as Keeley has said on fb that the next Elemis shows are on Saturday 25th September at 12pm , 5pm & 8pm.

Got my monthly newsletter email from QVC towers. Am disappointed its SBC as TSV. If everything that day is going to be on easy pay does that mean that the Gatineau TSV week before won't be.

All our faves coming up in September..... more NN etc etc etc!!

Got my monthly newsletter email from QVC towers. Am disappointed its SBC as TSV. If everything that day is going to be on easy pay does that mean that the Gatineau TSV week before won't be.

All our faves coming up in September..... more NN etc etc etc!!

Thought the newsletter TSVs looked really boring! At least it should help me save money this month, which I need to do after the Decleor and Elemis TSVs!

Latest posts

Back