Beauty Excellence Awards 2021

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My great niece Penny loves dresses like that. Hers has sequinned unicorns and fairies sewn to the bodice. Sheā€™s two. Earlier in the summer she wore it in the garden with pink glittery wellies while watering her strawberry plant. It yielded one large strawberry which her mum cut into 4 pieces - one each !
Gorgeous, what a wonderful image & I love her name šŸ“

I've just spotted a bit of a change on the newer Elemis pcmc jars. I bought the set they had on a few weeks ago, 50ml cream, elixir and water mint balm, it was very good value for the marine cream alone, which is mainly what I wanted it for.
Anyway, my nearly used up jar has 'Anti wrinkle day cream' on the front, and 'reduces the appearance of wrinkles, improves skin firmness and hydration' on the label underneath.

The new one just has 'Hydrating day cream' on the front, and 'helps restore a feeling of suppleness, leaving skin moisturised and complexion looking radiant' on the label underneath. No mention of wrinkles.
It looks the same, smells the same etc., but why the change I wonder.
Have they been making claims they shouldn't? :unsure:

I've just spotted a bit of a change on the newer Elemis pcmc jars. I bought the set they had on a few weeks ago, 50ml cream, elixir and water mint balm, it was very good value for the marine cream alone, which is mainly what I wanted it for.
Anyway, my nearly used up jar has 'Anti wrinkle day cream' on the front, and 'reduces the appearance of wrinkles, improves skin firmness and hydration' on the label underneath.

The new one just has 'Hydrating day cream' on the front, and 'helps restore a feeling of suppleness, leaving skin moisturised and complexion looking radiant' on the label underneath. No mention of wrinkles.
It looks the same, smells the same etc., but why the change I wonder.
Have they been making claims they shouldn't? :unsure:
Does it still havethe padona pavinica (sp) in it? That's th emarine collagen they reckon does all the magic?

I was going to get this. How pongy is the water mint balm? Sounds horrid to me, buut the rest doesnot.

Does it still havethe padona pavinica (sp) in it? That's th emarine collagen they reckon does all the magic?

I was going to get this. How pongy is the water mint balm? Sounds horrid to me, buut the rest doesnot.
Does Keeley still love to say that?

My great niece Penny loves dresses like that. Hers has sequinned unicorns and fairies sewn to the bodice. Sheā€™s two. Earlier in the summer she wore it in the garden with pink glittery wellies while watering her strawberry plant. It yielded one large strawberry which her mum cut into 4 pieces - one each !
Now that is style! I bet she looked a picture.

Latest posts

Back