Beauty gift ideas TSV 6/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got mine, was left behind the bin by my nice Hermes man !!!!!! :angry::mysmilie_365::mysmilie_503::mysmilie_466:
but at least no one saw it this time and its safe with me
Charging as I type :clapping:

Mine came too! Got it delivered to my lovely Mum and she promptly forgot to tell me! lol Oonly realised when I phoned her for a chat! Anyway nipped over to hers and its on charge now! Yay!

Mine arrived yesterday, even though it's still showing "in process " on my account.
Put it on to charge this morning.

Just used my Clarisonic for the first time....used the cleanser for dry/mature skin .....used far too much ! Must say i am very impressed, skin feels lovely and smooth....so far so good.:up:

Just used my Clarisonic for the first time....used the cleanser for dry/mature skin .....used far too much ! Must say i am very impressed, skin feels lovely and smooth....so far so good.:up:

Me too, used it last night and this morning and I have to say I'm impressed as well, obviously need to give it a proper run before I will notice any change (if any!) but I love how soft the brushes are, even the body brush (havent used that yet). So gentle on the skin and I used the gentle cleanser, very nice, not much of a smell but I really felt like my face was very clean without being dry or tight. One of my best buys I think!

Mine has not arrived yet, but really looking forward to it. I know it has been said that you only need to use it once a day, but I would probably use it twice, especially at night when you are removing make up. What do others think?

Mine has not arrived yet, but really looking forward to it. I know it has been said that you only need to use it once a day, but I would probably use it twice, especially at night when you are removing make up. What do others think?

Hope yours arrives soon Itchy. I used mine for first time last night and agree with latest comments from new users. Skin felt very clean and smooth afterwards. As for using it twice a day I think it depends on your skin and "what it can take". It is designed to be safe enough to be used morning and evening isn't it. Mine is very sensitive so I'm only going to use it at night to remove my make-up.

I always use mine both and night and in the morning. Just use it in place of my normal face washing in the morning and in the shower in the evening. I use either Boots No 7 or Sanctury Hot cloth cleanser - depending on which one is on offer with the £5 off vouchers!

I only have the original version as I bought it when it was on easy pay early this year. I didnt think it was worth investing in another one just to get the body brush but it was a good price - I think it was almost the same as I paid for mine.

If it broke down then it would be an item I would have to replace - wouldnt be without it now!

Its hearing comments like ' would not be without it', best buy ever', that makes me really glad I went for it. Just wish it would arrive.

Its hearing comments like ' would not be without it', best buy ever', that makes me really glad I went for it. Just wish it would arrive.

Awwh, I hope it comes soon Itchy. I know how keen you were.

Okay quick heads up. Someone on facebook ordered the lavender and got a white one. She was very unhappy indeed. So check to make sure if stored for christmas. Mine arrived today and is the right one.

Remember you can adjust the speed and timer as you get used to it. I checked and my original was bought on the 3/11/09(I kept my receipt), I still use the factory setting timer but you can go up to two minutes if you want. And yes indeed clarisonic offer their own 30 day money back guarantee if not satisfied in anyway.

I just wanted to thank you Donna for guiding us through the mysteries of the Clarisonic.
Even though I decided not to go for the TSV - I have enough to deal with in the shower without juggling with the body thingy - I am still interested.
Perhaps the Mia would be up my street. I would have dismissed it in any form if it had not been for your input.

As they say in Bunty land, "You've been a real brick!"

I've JUST recieved an email to say mine, that arrived day before yesterday, is on it's way!

Mine still hasn't arrived - but I just wanted to say that there's a seller that sells the MIA on amazon for about 70£. It comes with an US plug but you actually do not need a voltage converter, just a UK plug or adapter and you're all set, so for those who were curious but couldn't justify the cost this might be worth taking a look at.

I want my Clarisonic! :dull:

Mine arrived today
Luckily I didnt buy it as a gift as the sleeve/box is all bashed
Ordered a purple and got purple in the box

Mine was the same.

Hope everyone who is still waiting gets thiers soon. Used both body and face yesterday. Skin feels lovely and smooth.

This is for Donna, the helpful Clarisonic advisor! Hope you don't mind a quick question but I think (or imagined) that you mentioned earlier in thread about 'clicking out the middle of the head' to clean around noses. I can see that the middle is kind of moveable but I can't work it out - small brain here! Help...and Thank you if you can!

I got the lavender one, and I do love it but have to say that the finish is not great on mine, there are a couple of little blemishes, bit like tiny blisters in the coating which annoy me. I'm probably being picky but at the high cost it should be perfect. I'll probably keep it as I'm not sure if I can be bothered to send it back although if I did I would definitely want a replacement which might be tricky for the lavender option. Ah decisions....

Last edited:
Hold the head put your thumbs on the middle inner bit at the back and a firm push. It should just click out. It will click back in again no problem. I have never used the inner bit on its own but have clicked out just to be nosey. LOL

Mine is perfect, no marks on the box on machine.

Latest posts

Back