Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

Mazza

VIP Shopper
I used it & it rolled off. Also felt dry. What am I doing wrong? Also does Moisty go on b4 or after? Thanks.

Didn't they change the formula?
I only use it at night and I don’t put anything on top or under it (unless I happen to have a random neck serum from a TSV). I’ve never noticed roll off but I’m usually asleep fairly soon after putting it on! 😀 I don’t think you need use very much of the Gatineau so could you be putting too much on? Just saying! (Hahaha, I’ve been wanting to write that after nearly crying with laughter reading that thread.)

SisterBliss

I only use it at night and I don’t put anything on top or under it (unless I happen to have a random neck serum from a TSV). I’ve never noticed roll off but I’m usually asleep fairly soon after putting it on! 😀 I don’t think you need use very much of the Gatineau so could you be putting too much on? Just saying! (Hahaha, I’ve been wanting to write that after nearly crying with laughter reading that thread.)
A-Ha. Does above relate to Gat (before bed) then?

iloveshopping

VIP Shopper
Magic makeup now that’s something different and new that’s not been sold to death previously- Not! 🤔😉🤪
Smacks of Judith Williams

Just get a scarf instead. Also, people look at your face when they see you, not your neck, you prawn. Or maybe your tits...?
Oh no from side view people see. A couple of friends have had neck lifts, made a great difference. A lot of surgery is now done under twilight so less risky yhan a general anaesthetic

SisterBliss

Smacks of Judith Williams

Oh no from side view people see. A couple of friends have had neck lifts, made a great difference. A lot of surgery is now done under twilight so less risky yhan a general anaesthetic
Twilight? How do they see properly?? Eh?

Dame Fondacox

The Defilift Supersize is avaialbe on AO to ship w/c 02/08 but when I try and add it to my basket it won't let me... :unsure:

Toril

VIP Shopper
Thankfully I ordered mine when it first aired and then ordered another tube a week later., despite never usually buying “premium” brands of skin care. My neck isn’t bad but I decided to try this, rather than become complacent and then wake up to find I’d developed “turkey neck.” 😳

I sometime use it on its own and sometimes combine it with the Prai neck cream for a double whammy.

Dame Fondacox

Well after countless attempts, I selected two and it finally added them to my basket and let me checkout. Shame they're not on EP but hey-ho. It's one of my staple products that I've been using for years now.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD

Attachments

• Korres Beauty Pick.jpg
    Korres Beauty Pick.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 32

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slava.bog

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks