Being totally UN-PC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The only time my daughters wore black was when they put on their school shoes. I had one who was very girly & one who only wanted to wear jeans or jogging bottoms. Most of the time they wore blue & looking at photos it's clear to see their mum's love of sailor dresses!
I adored a sailor top I had as a child and bought my DD a beautiful full skirt sailor dress. I’m on the hunt for one for my GD.

I watched that film, Petite Fille, and it was very good wasn’t it? I was won over by Sasha but you do wonder if some of these hormone therapies are started too early and then what happens if they change their minds? I read of a case here where the adolescent (if that even) started to change - and I can’t remember which way but girl to boy I think - and now regrets very bitterly what has happened and what might not be reversible. It’s a minefield.

Yes I found the doc/film really touching - and well directed...
There are some great Storyville films.

I know exactly what you mean about the use of puberty blockers and hormone treatment, it’s really complex and so much to investigate before even considering it.

Think there have been a few reports from the Tavistock gender clinic of people changing their mind and it being too late.

A face only a mother could love & one that hasn't aged well. The unwelcome information that his first wife always had to check/clean the loo after he had used it summed up everything I'd ever thought about him.
Any man I've ever lived with has always left the loo needing cleaning before I use it. I've obviously met all the wrong men. I instantly knew that photo was Clarkson.

CC

Any man I've ever lived with has always left the loo needing cleaning before I use it. I've obviously met all the wrong men. I instantly knew that photo was Clarkson.

CC
No, no & definitely NO. I would shame anyone who did that & also make sure that his mother knew that she'd produced a complete slob.

Ah, sadly Mr CC's mum passed away years ago but I'm guessing she always cleaned the toilet. Men have no shame I'm afraid, they don't care. Maybe my super hero is still out there, but he'd better hurry up :LOL:🦸‍♂️

CC

Latest posts

Back