• Benefit TSV 4.jpg
    Benefit TSV 4.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Benefit TSV 5.jpg
    Benefit TSV 5.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 28

madaunty

Quietly, Very Confused
Don’t understand why they have a trio of different mascaras. The chances are you’ll like one of them and not the others.
I love Rollerlash, hate Badgal Bang and don’t like the original They’re Real, so have no interest in trying the “magnet” version especially as the reviews are mediocre.
And if they suggest different ones for different occasions, then it’s a bloody expensive way of using them as the general rule is to chuck a mascara after 3 months.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Don’t understand why they have a trio of different mascaras. The chances are you’ll like one of them and not the others.
I love Rollerlash, hate Badgal Bang and don’t like the original They’re Real, so have no interest in trying the “magnet” version especially as the reviews are mediocre.
And if they suggest different ones for different occasions, then it’s a bloody expensive way of using them as the general rule is to chuck a mascara after 3 months.

they done a trio of that for £34.98 the other month but it ended up in clearence along with the other 2 trios in clearence

boffy

VIP Shopper
I love the Benetint and their eyeliners the felt tip ones and thier lip balms and thier mascara all mainstays in my make up bag

donna255

VIP Shopper
I get the idea Benefit has just decided to give QVC the mascara TSVs and don't really care about QVC. The power of QVC fading and the brands deciding what they are willing to supply. Take it or leave it.

Twilight

VIP Shopper
Benefit sells in China so even though the company claims it's cruelty free I've never bought any of their products. I think the recent controversy was more to do with appalling communication & lack of joined up thinking than poor treatment of NHS staff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nerdpapers
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks