Best Decleor Moisturiser??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bosrebel

Registered Shopper
HI, I have tried Elemis PCMC, Liz Earle superskin and wondered if anyone could recommend a decleor one..i like both of the ones used before, not so keen on the superskin smell... any recommendations please. oh i'm 42 and have sensitive skin.. cant use alpha h, or judith williams..

Thanks in advance

:) :)

I have eczema prone skin and find Superskin best for me although have no problems using Elemis as well, I have used Decleor Harmonie in the past and did not have any flare ups with that, that was recommended to me by one of their staff, it might be worth having a try of that whilst in store and see what you think x

Personally id try and find a decleor salon or counter in a department store and let them recommend a moisturiser , they may even give you some samples to try.

Last edited:
Yes, you would be best to get a sample from a counter(many Debenhams and House of Frasers have them), their Harmony range is especially aimed at sensitive skin. I got a sample of their latest face cream in the last TSV, it was very highly perfumed which surprised me. Didn't actually like it anyway.

Definitely do as the others say & ask at a counter for samples.
Much of Decleor is very highly scented. I have sensitive skin too & can't use most of it without getting a burning rash, though funnily enough the only moisturiser I can use is Hydrafloral which is very scented.

I have very sensitive skin, prone to rosacea, but am also concerned about anti-ageing. I adore Decler d'lage moisturiser. Until I found this, I used Gatineau Melatongenine. I'm in my forties too and found Decleor's hydra floral range too light for my skin.

Many of the counters in the big stores also offer taster facials, so it may be worth having one of those.

There's nothing better than shmoozing the counter staff for samples. I managed to nab a load of Guerlain skincare samples because I was testing a G night cream and just happened to have the jar in my bag which impressed the counter staff as they thought I'd spent £92 on it and might part with lots more £££. Actually it was in my bag because I'd taken it to a friend to have that "How much?" conversation. In it's defence it was the most beautiful night cream I've ever used but I can't afford this sort of price sadly. It was quite perfumed, but gorgeous!

So definitely wander through the beauty counters, dress smart because they seem to give more samples than when I look like a harassed mum!

PS The Decleor Harmonie BCC set is still available http://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-5-Piec...t.202280.html?sc=[Ljava.lang.String;@7d7e7d7e if you wanted to try it.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, i will do as you recommend, i've got a couple of weeks left in my superskin pot, but i thought it would be good to try all brands before settling on one...i did buy the Decleor BB cream recently and its been amazing..it really is head and shoulders above others i have tried, i even went back to my old makeup this morning and thought i looked dreadful, so wiped it off and put the BB on and my bareminerals on the top..

:) :)

Definitely do as Akimbo says & dress smart. You've no chance if you go wearing old jeans & anorak! Need to look like you might have squillions to splurge, even though they reckon lots of millionaires shop dressed scruffily & the girls probably wouldn't be able to afford to use the full range they're flogging if it wasn't for staff discount.

Latest posts

Back