Big surprise on Thursday at 9

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I won't know as I shall be watching The Nutcracker ballet at the cinema live from the Royal Opera House.
Much better

Both Dale and Craig have announced the surprise to their excited guests but didn't reveal anymore. So, could it be the return of Catherine, as she is back at 9pm Thursday? At least someone is excited. They were both so giddy, bless them.
Could it be something as mundane as Catherine returning ?

For those that have asked about the CROWN SAGA there are loads of previous posts on the forum, right back to the beginning.

I tried to search for it to post a link, but failed because the forum search engine would not even accept the term BCC for example (it said it was too short). So all the combinations of search terms I used failed to find it.

Perhaps someone else may have more luck finding the original posts, perhaps SCW?

Hope you get to see it, which company? I am not a ballet snob. I love the little UK companies, the Russians, you name it. The Royal Ballet is really expensive, over £100 for a good ticket, my husband buys a standing place, so that helps but even that is over £40. I like to support the regional venues as well. I have been to the Sheffield Lyceum a few times, it's good. I did my nurse training in Sheffoeld (Hallamshire yayy!!) but couldn't afford theatres back then. Mum in law lives near Halifax, so we do a lot of venues around her, around a 50 mile radius and she loves that.
It was £20 each for the tickets at the Curzon Cinema on George Street if you know Sheffield City Centre.

Hope you get to see it, which company? I am not a ballet snob. I love the little UK companies, the Russians, you name it. The Royal Ballet is really expensive, over £100 for a good ticket, my husband buys a standing place, so that helps but even that is over £40. I like to support the regional venues as well. I have been to the Sheffield Lyceum a few times, it's good. I did my nurse training in Sheffoeld (Hallamshire yayy!!) but couldn't afford theatres back then. Mum in law lives near Halifax, so we do a lot of venues around her, around a 50 mile radius and she loves that.
Swan Lake is The Russian State Ballet of Siberia.

For those that have asked about the CROWN SAGA there are loads of previous posts on the forum, right back to the beginning.

I tried to search for it to post a link, but failed because the forum search engine would not even accept the term BCC for example (it said it was too short). So all the combinations of search terms I used failed to find it.

Perhaps someone else may have more luck finding the original posts, perhaps SCW?
There’s this early one when it all began, strato.

Here they are

All joking aside, this “surprise” won’t be anything any of us could get excited about. It will be something of interest only to people at QVC and their superfans, like a new presenter, updated facilities/studios or they are going to be on another channel or something. Maybe it’s a new Q Rewards scheme (£1 voucher for £100 spend - really “rewarding” loyalty!). I wouldn’t mind capped P&P but that’s too much to hope. Speaking of which, some years ago, there was talk of amazing developments at the Knowsley warehouse. Flinty even went up there to learn about it - nothing to do with hoping for freebies - and they really made it seem like we would be getting some great new innovations .. or should I say 21st century systems at last such as, oh, you know, no more used products being sent to customers, packaging multiple orders together with combined postage, etc. But I don’t think we ever heard what these changes were - I certainly never noticed.

Last edited:
It was £20 each for the tickets at the Curzon Cinema on George Street if you know Sheffield City Centre.

Swan Lake is The Russian State Ballet of Siberia.
I don't remember the Curzon, flogging my memory but we lived in Sheffield when The Roxy was the night spot we went to to boogie. Scottish Ballet are a very nice little company and I have not seen them locally but we took a long weekend to Edinburgh with the ballet as the main event. We do get RSBS here and I like that they bring the orchestra with them, you can't beat live music and Russian technique can you? I just love ballet, it lifts my heart :) My favourites are the classics *I know, I'm boring) but some modern compositions are very good. Loved Chris Wheeldon's Danse Grand Vitesse and the music was so good. It was the music the French commissioned when they launched the TGV high speed train. Mostly though, I love a good story ballet. My favourite is Giselle and I always cry, no matter how hard I try to get a grip! Swan Lake, Romeo & Juliet, Manon, Marguerite & Armand,all wonderful stories of doomed love. Sorry for the ramble xx

At 8.59 one of the tat peddlers will turn up on the doorstep of a Qurio fanatic, shout "Surprise Surprise" a la Cilla, & take her back to the studio to do unboxing, tutorials & the rest.

Well I won't know as I shall be watching The Nutcracker ballet at the cinema live from the Royal Opera House.
Lovely, I’ve seen it a few times locally but with unknown ballet companies, still good.

BTW Marks have a selection of Nutcracker items (placement, mugs, napkins etc)

I don’t suppose it’s an announcement that they are going to shut the F up about Christmas from 9pm tonight?

They're probably extending the MBG to six months, so use the £50 face cream, use the whole bally lot then send back the empty pot for £85 postage! The child in me reckons it'll be a presenter's "fart in a jar" harvested after one of the food shows, so if you weren't able to afford the £600 pack of mince pies, you can achieve the smell for a fraction of the price! "I've just received the mince pie jar, but it smells a bit eggy to me - disappointed Q!" Sorry folks - but let's face it, it's gonna be shite!

Latest posts

Back