Blogs.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
http://blogs.qvcuk.com/perfect-planning/

Reading Chloe's blog, narrating her holiday to Tenerife, to visit her parents, I was astounded - not really - at the promotion of all things QVC. She did word it, to resemble a beauty Q & A session. For every problem, she has a solution and, surprise, it is available on the Q.
Did you know she grew up in Tenerife? That explains why Kathy Taylor had to recommend things for her to do, places to see. :mysmilie_13:
Why do I bother, when she never has anything constructive to say? Optimism.

I've not read Chloe's blog .I don't find her very interesting and she doesn't make me want to read it.

I don't read the blogs very often ,but they all promote QVC products on them one way or another.Kathy even had the QVC wedding for her daughter.

DFs blog is full of self promotion and Q products.Julia and Ali K are more family orientated but with Q products.

Never read these blogs--who is really interested in what these people have to say?

Never even read them when I was a QVC customer, couldn't think of anything more boring. It's just like Tracy from Morrisons Deli counter putting a blog up, nope wouldn't be interested in hers either.

I`ve never read them either. I daresay they`re similar to those articles in newspapers which are really page long ads for certain products. The presenters aren`t interesting on screen so why would I want to read about them off screen ?
Their egos are big enough as it is and if people want to follow their lives then that`s up to them but it certainly doesn`t rock my boat knowing which cleanser or so and so uses or what their kids are called or where they`ve gone for their holidays etc.

Years ago I used to dip in and out very occasionally but now they are just Q ads or sickening family articles.

Yesterday I was looking for something mentioned in a show (as per usual no info other than "read my blog at .....) and it is even worse than the last time I looked. However the viewers/followers seem to love it judging by the sycophantic posts from people.

AK is particularly bad regarding her family, I'm amazed that an intelligent woman considers it ok to provide so many photos and details of all her family, and even more horrifying, a toddler. Gee do these people never read a newspaper?

I've not read Chloe's blog .I don't find her very interesting and she doesn't make me want to read it.

I don't read the blogs very often ,but they all promote QVC products on them one way or another.Kathy even had the QVC wedding for her daughter.

DFs blog is full of self promotion and Q products.Julia and Ali K are more family orientated but with Q products.

The only time I read their blogs was when AK was ill, to know of her progress and later to see her wedding photos. Otherwise like you said, it is QVC promotions and how good they have been on such and such an occasion. Having said that, I have heard so much about Claire's mummy's wedding, I feel I must see Claire's scratchy outfit :happy: She complaint so much about it that one of the stylists standing in for some fashion guest said, "how awful for you" and Claire quickly said, "oh, it was alright".

I am not the least bit interested in the presenters private lives. I did have a look when Ali K and the two models were ill, but other than that I never bother....

Guess there is such severe boredom that even 'paint drying' is too much excitement thus to sink to even lower extremes of curing said boredom , then how about reading a q blog. Hmm now where is that wall that I have just painted!

Blogs. No. Definitely not for me. I'm annoyed that I've had to join the dreaded Facebook as that's the only way I can get timetables for dance classes. What's happened to actually talking to people?

DBF said that Dale had details of the Honora TSV so I popped over incase he mentioned the price (he didn't) but guess who was at the top of the page? None other than Ms Barraboy herself bragging about being at a charity raiser with the duke & Duchess (no not THOSE).

The photos were too dark to see what Q range she was wearing!

Blogs. No. Definitely not for me. I'm annoyed that I've had to join the dreaded Facebook as that's the only way I can get timetables for dance classes. What's happened to actually talking to people?

Dip in out only rarely, if I want to find out about a product or similar!! Too many Blogs these days, that's all I see now on the Internet and it is becoming very samey and very boring! Wonder if Blogs will be such a fad in a few years??? :mysmilie_1:

Apart from when Ali K was ill, I only read the blogs if I know there is a TSV film due (Will) or some other TSV details. They are just a marketing tool and used to promote the totally fake Q "one family" image. Or hijacked for self-promotion (DBF). I might check one out if alerted to something really ghastly or hilarious on here though!

Never read one until I read on here that Kathy wore all Q `fashion` for her daughters wedding so had to look !!! Haven`t since !!

Latest posts

Back