Butler and wilson tsv?????????????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I couldn't help but notice that we had to keep being told that a certain someone was wearing the size small bracelet and the size small ring. As if anyone would notice and does it even matter? I had to laugh when Simon commented that JR's voice had gone all posh after they joined ITV's The Zone and then added that she had also pulled her dress down a bit! I'm sure he says things tongue in cheek but with a good dose of truth behind it. Did anyone else catch that? JR laughed it off as though it was a big compliment.

And to xstamper, yes, there were lots of private jokes and talk about their past friendship. It's no fun when you have no idea what the joke is supposed to be about and most of this stuff was ancient history now anyway.

Just plain rude:yawn:

I do own a few B&W pieces and they are well made and not in any way tat. However this TSV to me is a waste of time. It isn't worth the money and does seem a lazy choice. Instead of 2 sizes they could have made the elastic a bit more stretchy.

I have a few B&W pieces which I really like & usually trot out at Christmas.This TSV is so similar to other TSV's although they have been necklaces.I think I have enough now so will not be going for this.Am being very good with le Q @ the moment I actually ask myself if I really NEED & would wear.Oh, my last purchase was 2 pans which were really good.I needed those!

I couldn't help but notice that we had to keep being told that a certain someone was wearing the size small bracelet and the size small ring. As if anyone would notice and does it even matter? I had to laugh when Simon commented that JR's voice had gone all posh after they joined ITV's The Zone and then added that she had also pulled her dress down a bit! I'm sure he says things tongue in cheek but with a good dose of truth behind it. Did anyone else catch that? JR laughed it off as though it was a big compliment.

And to xstamper, yes, there were lots of private jokes and talk about their past friendship. It's no fun when you have no idea what the joke is supposed to be about and most of this stuff was ancient history now anyway.

This did make me laugh! I was going to add I suspect JR was wearing the small, of course. I did watch the playback with the sound off and could see her throwing her head back a few times in great amusement. They do get excited when Simon's on.

No it is very good quality fashion jewellery and nothing like the products you see in Primark or New Look. They are really sparkly. I bought a necklace last month or the month before on EZ Pay and it is really lovely. However, I think the flower on this bracelet is the same as the last TSV so no effort there I think. I would love a bracelet, but the size of the flower would be you could only wear it out, out...and the price is prohibitive.

I used to look forward to b&w shows, but don't bother watching them now. Just record and wizz through. I did stop at the wedding photos though.....bet she looked gorg. on the day.
All the same....all flowers......(with skulls thrown in for good measure!!)
Maybe tonight will be different??!!!

I used to look forward to b&w shows, but don't bother watching them now. Just record and wizz through. I did stop at the wedding photos though.....bet she looked gorg. on the day.
All the same....all flowers......(with skulls thrown in for good measure!!)
Maybe tonight will be different??!!!

Wishful thinking. Now we have massive butterfly rings , horse brooches & crocodile bangles.:headbang:

Do women really want to parade round with a massive rhinestone skull round their necks, or ginormous spangly spiders pinned to their lapels?

I just don't understand the appeal. :wonder:

And Me. and what the hell is the model wearing tonight? I mean its like something from Dynasty.

B&W's QVC stock is not as good quality as his London stores...my first and last B&W QVC purchase fell to bits after a few wears, boo!

I dont know about anyone else, but I am TOTALLY skulled out ! WHAT IS GOING ON ??? in tonight's show, a few naff brooches and flowery necklaces, but then almost 2 so......g hours of skulls, skulls and more skulls - I'm surprised there wasn't a skull bra skullking beneath the table ! then it was only interspersed with the union jack tat.

Ok some may like this 'edgy' jewellery, and Simon kept bleating on about guys loving this, and guys loving that, but to be honest there is only one section of the male community I could see wearing this stuff. No man I know would wear it ! The buyers really ought to judge the age of their viewing audience better. I am an up to date ladyof age, but I cant see this jewellery selling out to qvcs core audience of non teenagers !. Even Julia was strugging to find positive things to say.

I dont know about anyone else, but I am TOTALLY skulled out ! WHAT IS GOING ON ??? in tonight's show, a few naff brooches and flowery necklaces, but then almost 2 so......g hours of skulls, skulls and more skulls - I'm surprised there wasn't a skull bra skullking beneath the table ! then it was only interspersed with the union jack tat.

Ok some may like this 'edgy' jewellery, and Simon kept bleating on about guys loving this, and guys loving that, but to be honest there is only one section of the male community I could see wearing this stuff. No man I know would wear it ! The buyers really ought to judge the age of their viewing audience better. I am an up to date ladyof age, but I cant see this jewellery selling out to qvcs core audience of non teenagers !. Even Julia was strugging to find positive things to say.

its not edgy though. the skull thing happened a couple of years ago, more actually. its only edgy to those people who don't follow fashion. in other words SW's core QVC audience.

there was a bunny rabbit thing on earlier, covered in crystals. if you saw that on a market stall you'd smile and think twice about paying £5.99 for it. he was charging rather more. Same for the ducks, the frogs, the scottie dogs et al.

I'm afraid he is taking a lot of QVC viewers for fools. his lack of product knowledge for his own range is testament to that. i know its too much to ask all the "designers" on Q to actually have "designed" their ranges but please put some work in Simon, it has your name on it darling, we expect you to know how long the chain is.

I dislike him, a lot.

Last edited:
I got an email about this TSV last week and thought it looked rubbish so not interested at all. His TSV's (apart from watches) are all the similar beaded things which must be cheap to produce.

I used to love Simon's stuff but I feel he has reached his sell by date as far as I'm concerned. I still love the odd bit but would very rarely buy anything because you can get just as good and much cheaper elsewhere.

I expect him and JR are giggling again and making private jokes :headbang:

I have never really forgiven Simon for some ill -judged remarks he made a few years back.

Would love to know what that was about

its not edgy though. the skull thing happened a couple of years ago, more actually. its only edgy to those people who don't follow fashion. in other words SW's core QVC audience.

there was a bunny rabbit thing on earlier, covered in crystals. if you saw that on a market stall you'd smile and think twice about paying £5.99 for it. he was charging rather more. Same for the ducks, the frogs, the scottie dogs et al.

I'm afraid he is taking a lot of QVC viewers for fools. his lack of product knowledge for his own range is testament to that. i know its too much to ask all the "designers" on Q to actually have "designed" their ranges but please put some work in Simon, it has your name on it darling, we expect you to know how long the chain is.

I dislike him, a lot.

Something we agree on at last. Can't abide the man.

I'm not sure SW ever designs the jewellery he "sources"; Nicky Butler is the artistic one and he left years ago. SW is a shrewd business man and shop-keeper hence his friendship with shop-girly Julia!

Jude xx

I think his stuff has really gone down hill, I have some pieces I bought a few years ago and they are really lovely, of late he just hawks garish tat and I have no idea who would want to wear a necklace with a gurning yellow duck on it apart from a toddler. Switched off half way through the last show

Latest posts

Back