Bye Bye Revitalash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Yes, dolly daydream will be out a job. Someone asked on the QVC Facebook when the next show would be?

just to let you know that we are no longer stocking Revitalash I'm afraid. Joe x

QVC seems to be having a clearout with brands.

In the old days there’d be different product after different product one after each other, now though it seems no one wants to be associated with QVC, let’s face it now that brands have their own websites mixed with really really bad service that QVC offer, who can blame them.

Wait another year and the will be over on IW and back to Q again.

Always wonder what the story is behind the brands leaving and returning- who runs after whom?

[mum write]

I use Nanolash now anyway. It works better and is far cheaper. Keeps my eyelashes dark and curly, even at 76! Easy to find online too.

Always wonder what the story is behind the brands leaving and returning- who runs after whom?

Brands use QVC to give themselves a launchpad, they sell loads and people get to know the brand and then they move on. Usually appearing in M&S, you would be shocked at the brands now there that started on QVC. The ones that stay are the ones no doubt willing to give QVC the biggest discounts and know they will sell hundreds of thousands of units.

Personally I think Revita is going because of all the risks associated with it - ie the prostaglandin (sp?) formula

I got a new mascara from Avon,True Supreme lengthening mascara. Contains Argon oil and I find it non irritating.

I do use Revitalash and have used it for a few years and have never had any irritation from it at all. It has certainly improved my lashes though. When I’ve run out in the past, I’ve used Rapidlash and, although it does the trick, I’ve not found it as effective.

Just a heads up, for anyone who does use it and likes it, I’ve just ordered 3.5 ml of Revitalash from eBay for the princely sum of £20.99. Maybe she’s bought up their stock in bulk.:RpS_wink: It’s brand new and in a sealed box and the vendor has 100% positive feedback. I’m sure it will be the genuine article, but I’ll soon know if it isn’t in which case I’ll return it and get a refund.

I’ve too have used Revitalash for years. Other brands done seem to work much on me and I also tried the castor oil with no effect too.
Where do you get the Nanolash please ?

I do use Revitalash and have used it for a few years and have never had any irritation from it at all. It has certainly improved my lashes though. When I’ve run out in the past, I’ve used Rapidlash and, although it does the trick, I’ve not found it as effective.

Just a heads up, for anyone who does use it and likes it, I’ve just ordered 3.5 ml of Revitalash from eBay for the princely sum of £20.99. Maybe she’s bought up their stock in bulk.:RpS_wink: It’s brand new and in a sealed box and the vendor has 100% positive feedback. I’m sure it will be the genuine article, but I’ll soon know if it isn’t in which case I’ll return it and get a refund.

went for a nose. There are two sellers who seem to be selling the same items Revitalash at £20.99 and £21.99 oh and Clarins Duo Serum at a very cheap price. They are new sellers with feedback of 23 and 33. For some reason my radar is pinging.

I’ve too have used Revitalash for years. Other brands done seem to work much on me and I also tried the castor oil with no effect too.
Where do you get the Nanolash please ?

I had a google and they have a website but strangely will not say the price just click to purchase. Amazon are selling it and its £29+ there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Donna, I googled it too last night, if you click on link it’s £39 for one, but cheaper on Amazon.
Think I’ll try it when I’ve run out of revitalash.
My lashes are non existent without treatment, just the way I was born. Mascara is great, but you need a lash to put it on. Even with revitalash my lashes are very light, but at least I have a lash to put the mascara on - I’ve used it for about 10 years.

went for a nose. There are two sellers who seem to be selling the same items Revitalash at £20.99 and £21.99 oh and Clarins Duo Serum at a very cheap price. They are new sellers with feedback of 23 and 33. For some reason my radar is pinging.

To be honest, I thought it odd to find it so cheaply, but thought it was worth a punt. If there’s a problem with it then I’ll return it to her and, at least, with PayPal a customer is fairly protected. I always leave a review for anything I get from eBay, and will do so again. Hopefully it will be a 5* positive one but, if it’s not what it says it is, then other customers will be informed.

I’ll let you know whether it seems genuine or not, or if there’s a problem, when it arrives. I got notification that she’s posted it already so it shouldn’t be too long before it arrives.

Its more noticeable lately, with Join switching allegiances, and then in the last couple of days I've seen Joe Brown's fashion on sale there, so perhaps IW are'nt as pricey to deal with. Saying that No No No Noooooo like to switch back and forth, so perhaps for the units they sell they're not bothered about the channel's rake off.

shes selling the product of the month diffuser thing...that face and those lips put me off I can't believe how daft she looks

Instagram has a lot to answer for! I hope 2020 is the year when sanity rises up and people STOP playing with their faces in such destructive ways. It is not good for mental or physical well-being to modify your face and stop looking like yourself. If someone has a real problem, then it may be a valid solution after proper counselling and preparation...and after finding a reputable and competent practitioner. We are living in an era where infections are harder to treat, so exposing yourself to that risk is a real risk to life itself.

Latest posts

Back