Can we please have a Kipling show without monkey silliness

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Obviously if you buy them you can do whatever you want with them (deceased ashes has been suggested for C Bears why not a monkey). What I object to is the whole show turning into "name the monkey". They are bags to hold things - that is what is important not a stupid bit of fluff on a key ring.

Totally! We aren't buying the monkey and getting the bag, we're buying the bag and getting the monkey!... It just seems to me that the world (according to QVC) has gone utterly mad...

I have half a dozen or so Kipling bags in various sizes, just plain colours, I'm not keen on the prints, mainly because they're lightweight and I prefer not to buy leather. But I take the monkeys off straight away because I'm a grown up! It's the design and usefulness of the bag I'm concerned about not the name of some gimmicky keyring. Some people like them of course and Lulu Guinness does it in a posh way with her little mirrors and lipstick shapes.

I think Kipling shouldn't sell any bags with a monkey on it, if you want one on buy it separate and add it on, because it's not fair to the people who love the bag but not the monkey and end up throwing it away, they must bung at least a tenner on the bag for a monkey that probably cost pence to make, but adds pounds to the cost of your bag.

I remember the first time I watched a Kipling show - I thought they were flogging the monkeys and the bags were a separate item because they spent so long rambling on about the flipping toy monkeys.

QUOTE=shopperholic;864814]I think Kipling shouldn't sell any bags with a monkey on it, if you want one on buy it separate and add it on, because it's not fair to the people who love the bag but not the monkey and end up throwing it away, they must bung at least a tenner on the bag for a monkey that probably cost pence to make, but adds pounds to the cost of your bag.[/QUOTE]

Monkey Madness, would NEVER buy a bag or anything else because of a dangling monkey, lololololo! Works for KP! :mysmilie_14:

Given QVC's obsession with the superficial and trivial, and their equal obsession with zelebs... let's just be grateful it's monkeys and we're not moving into the world of the Kardashian/Jenner clan... now that they are producing products to sell [shudder].

I see Fibby Flint mentioned MFW on those pathetically embarrassing Pink Bingo adds when Celebrity Big Brother is on, yet failed to mention Saira who was a sleb selling crap on QVC only a couple of months ago, who made herself out to be a complete a-hole in CBB, funny that.

I may have heard incorrectly as I was trying to zone out the monkey carp but did she say that MFW was starting in a US show?

To be honest I'm the same as you, I zone out in that minute of watching but I did hear MFW say something about traveling to America in a couple of days and would update Fibby, so yeah you could be right.

Latest posts

Back