Carmel & Anna...views so far?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't like either of them. Anna comes across as insincere and Carmel is like an over-enthusiastic puppy. She has mentioned her forthcoming wedding at least three times on the Indigo Moon show this afternoon.Very annoying and, what's worse, we'll continue to hear about it for the next six weeks.

Don't like either of them. Anna comes across as insincere and Carmel is like an over-enthusiastic puppy. She has mentioned her forthcoming wedding at least three times on the Indigo Moon show this afternoon.Very annoying and, what's worse, we'll continue to hear about it for the next six weeks.
Is she getting married or is she already married? When I was up all night last night, she was doing a few shows and she said many times that Teal was her favourite colour and that her bridesmaids wore Teal. (past tense)

More importantly, the pronunciation of her name is going to drive me crackers. In this country the name is pronounced plain Carmel, with no emphasis on either part. I have heard Pippa (I think) say Car MEL and a few others too. Yes, yes, I know it is petty. Blame the insomnia.

Latest posts

Back