Carole Hochman TSV 20/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatever happened to Michele D'Ercole who used to come over and present Carole Hochman? I always quite liked her. Is she just having a break or is this lady her permanent replacement?

haven't seen her for ages she was a good brand ambassador. the present one is pleasant enough though

This looks awful, never mind size & the OTT selling of DF ---Does she REALLY think she would wear this? Colours are garish,print terrible, fit what does that mean? BUT DF do you really want to make things even worse with the white footwear?

Seems to have bombed, still available in all sizes and colours at this time of the day? It's over priced and badly designed.
Unfortunately, I think Q's prices are going to get even more ridiculous with the pound falling so low against the dollar, and nearly all their stuff comes from America.

I have to admit to bursting out laughing at the sight of DF in the yukky green colour tsv with her white trainers and striped hair. She looked as if she`d be perfectly at homeas a patient on the set of One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest.

In Summer I sleep and lounge in my IW t-shirt I got for £8, it's still going strong, when it gets colder I lounge in my long sleeved lounge top and trousers I got from Matalan, the set was under a tenner. I look decent if someone knocks, I'm comfortable and yes I'm quite cheap when it comes to my sleep/lounge wear :mysmilie_17:

What more do you want really? I've had sets of pj's from Primark that I've washed and tumbled again and again, and they last really well. Yes, the colours fade eventually, but at £6 a pop they're entitled to! For posh lounge / sleepwear, I like Boux Avenue. Might sound silly, but few things give me greater pleasure than coming in after a long day, having a bath and getting into my comfies - I love it! :happy:

I agree that this is so ugly! I have several CH sets of pyjamas and was waiting for this TSV as I have to go into hospital soon and fancied a new set but this is most definitely not it! None of the models look good and as has been said micro fleece is just too hot in our centrally heated, double glazed and insulated homes. I woke up this morning in my M&S £12 cotton pyjamas ( bought half price in a sale) and was too hot.

Yes, and it's always boiling in hospital, too! Fleece would be the last thing you'd want! Good luck with your hospital stay, hope all goes well. xx

Seems to have bombed, still available in all sizes and colours at this time of the day? It's over priced and badly designed.
Unfortunately, I think Q's prices are going to get even more ridiculous with the pound falling so low against the dollar, and nearly all their stuff comes from America.

Up to £45 now, plus £5 p&p!! People will be beating a path to their door!! :mysmilie_19:

Ooh yeah I agree Minx In Space, shower and jimmy jams, there's nothing better, and yes you're right I'm the same, the more you spend on pjs doesn't mean you're more comfortable so I'll stick to my cheapo, comfortable, decent looking Jim jams.

buy any two sets in any size you want and you have two lovely pressies for £10 each..win win again on the high street

and no sales assistant telling you how you can split them up into 2,3,4,5,6,7 or 8 presents.

Latest posts

Back