Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder how everyone else would feel if there was an online forum of people discussing what YOU were like at work; nit-picking, criticising, comments about your appearance, speculating about your private life, trolling... I think it would do your nut in, so please think about what you're writing
Well, the replies to this comment has just shown the psyche of some people on this forum...!

I think you're missing (part of) the point of this forum, Vicky. It isn't some hand-holding empowerment session, where we all stand in a circle and sing kumbaya. She clearly spends a lot of time titivating herself and obsessing over her appearance - along with advertising her various weight losses (and gains) on as much social media as she can find.

I call that fair game.
Plus commenting about not having a man in her life.

I wonder how everyone else would feel if there was an online forum of people discussing what YOU were like at work; nit-picking, criticising, comments about your appearance, speculating about your private life, trolling... I think it would do your nut in, so please think about what you're writing
Presenters put themselves out there so comments will be made. We allow both positive and negative comments here on ST.

She knows exac
Well, the replies to this comment has just shown the psyche of some people on this forum...!
As others have said on this forum, she knows exactly what she is doing, playing the innocent, and fishing for compliments, she is so obvious, playing up to the camera, shes not fooling most of us, obviously you are the exception to that!!

She knows exac

As others have said on this forum, she knows exactly what she is doing, playing the innocent, and fishing for compliments, she is so obvious, playing up to the camera, shes not fooling most of us, obviously you are the exception to that!!
You're the ones with nothing better going on in your lives haha

Please refrain from attacking fellow forum members. As I have said before we allow negative and positive comments on all things shopping telly, that includes presenters. If you don't like this then perhaps this forum is not tor you.

And you would know that how? If you're suggesting that people that write on forums are a bunch of boring losers then as you are writing on a forum, you must be one and the same. I'm actually a brain surgeon and I just put down my scalpel to write this so if you'll excuse me I must get back to my day job.

CC

And you would know that how? If you're suggesting that people that write on forums are a bunch of boring losers then as you are writing on a forum, you must be one and the same. I'm actually a brain surgeon and I just put down my scalpel to write this so if you'll excuse me I must get back to my day job.

CC
You don't happen to perform brain transplants by any chance? I ask, because I think I may know some of your donors......

Dear me. :rolleyes:

Image1.jpg

Latest posts

Back