Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Catherine posted this on IG under the pic of the Hen Do ***
I’m only just catching up with some very disappointing and accusatory comments regarding my weight loss. For clarification, I can categorically state that I have NOT taken ozempic or any other weight loss drug or injections or had any kind of gastric surgery/bands. I make no judgements on those who have but I wanted to set the record straight as some comments implied I’ve been lying about how I’ve lost weight. It’s offensive to me to suggest I have tried to mislead anyone about my weight loss as it’s simply untrue. ***

AY is looking fab but she has dropped a hell of a lot of weight. What was the name of the Tablets she said helped her?

I’m only just catching up with some very disappointing and accusatory comments regarding my weight loss. For clarification, I can categorically state that I have NOT taken ozempic or any other weight loss drug or injections or had any kind of gastric surgery/bands. I make no judgements on those who have but I wanted to set the record straight as some comments implied I’ve been lying about how I’ve lost weight. It’s offensive to me to suggest I have tried to mislead anyone about my weight loss as it’s simply untrue. ***

AY is looking fab but she has dropped a hell of a lot of weight. What was the name of the Tablets she said helped her?
Ah, that would be Alison Young, Qualified Beauty Expert?
From me, Luigi Tefloni, O-Level Maths and Cycling Proficiency Test....

So she either reads this forum then, or others think the same.
'My weight loss' Rubbish.

So she either reads this forum then, or others think the same.
'My weight loss' Rubbish.
She posted a reel of her walking about the studio in slim fit jeans looking very trim. A lot of the comments asked if she was using Ozempic or how has she lost so much weight. It's human nature and she does look very different. If you post pics and video's people will ask.

I sometimes feel bad with some of my comments because we don't personally know these folk, but maybe she is really a nice person, but Catherine pkease desist from constant self admiration. How do any of us know someone as vain as she has not already shown herself in a bath to her male admirers? Or, communicated with tgem. We don't.
I see tge awful Ophilia Dennis is on so I just switched over I cannot stand this woman, she managed to get into a VERY short dress too, nearly saw her knickers.

We get the odd person on here slating us 'regulars' for not being nice about the presenters so don't beat yourself up about it. There are enough people out there who'll do it for you.

The thing is, as many here have already mentioned, these presenters are there to do a job. I would have more respect for them if they did their jobs professionally rather than play to their social media following.

I'm expecting 'The Letter' soon as I've returned a few items that were not described accurately by the presenters. I never buy these days unless I've recorded the presentation simply because the presenters are so full of themselves they'll talk over the BAs so I can miss measurements etc. Not helped by them casually mentioning that the website has the wrong size/colour but here you go, it's blah, blah, oh, I'm on the monitor! Me! Me! Grandchildren!

Then there are the mistakes made by their systems. I'd recommend everyone records everything you're thinking of buying. I needed a small crossbody bag with a very long strap to take to an upcoming all-day outpatient appointment. I saw Fanni in a new colour, Indigo, with a snazzy strap that appealed. They sent Blue Bleu 2 with no snazzy strap. That was a splurge for me so no way was I keeping a colour I hadn't ordered.

With any other company it would just be accepted as their fault but with QVC it counts as some kind of black mark on your account! Absolutely nuts. It's not like they're any other retailer where they allow you free returns. QVC customers pay twice. To my own disgust I've actually kept a few items that should have gone back due to the double postage tax.

The presenters are lucky enough to have good jobs, easier than many, probably much better paid than many and lots of perks. However, the lack of respect they show their viewers/customers is shocking when you think of it. So no bad feelings here with my comments.

What's Catherine disappointed and offended about? She's lost tons of weight, hasn't said how she's done it and folk have suggested that she (along with thousands of others) is using Ozempic. What's offensive about that? Just tell us what you are using then and people won't be accusatory. Catherine wasn't actually even fat, certainly didn't look 4 stone overweight IMO.

CC

Accusatory ? Judgemental ? Rather strong Catherine. Disingenuous.

More like speculation and gossip, which wouldn’t be necessary if she didn’t keep it such a mystery. She loves the admiration but won’t share how she did it. I’d like to know because I’d like to try it out myself.

I've a feeling I prompted this, as the answer contains my original phrasing. It was never meant to be hurtful.
My Instagram comment /question to Catherine was as follows;.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240520_232522_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240520_232522_Instagram.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 0
We get the odd person on here slating us 'regulars' for not being nice about the presenters so don't beat yourself up about it. There are enough people out there who'll do it for you.

The thing is, as many here have already mentioned, these presenters are there to do a job. I would have more respect for them if they did their jobs professionally rather than play to their social media following.

I'm expecting 'The Letter' soon as I've returned a few items that were not described accurately by the presenters. I never buy these days unless I've recorded the presentation simply because the presenters are so full of themselves they'll talk over the BAs so I can miss measurements etc. Not helped by them casually mentioning that the website has the wrong size/colour but here you go, it's blah, blah, oh, I'm on the monitor! Me! Me! Grandchildren!

Then there are the mistakes made by their systems. I'd recommend everyone records everything you're thinking of buying. I needed a small crossbody bag with a very long strap to take to an upcoming all-day outpatient appointment. I saw Fanni in a new colour, Indigo, with a snazzy strap that appealed. They sent Blue Bleu 2 with no snazzy strap. That was a splurge for me so no way was I keeping a colour I hadn't ordered.

With any other company it would just be accepted as their fault but with QVC it counts as some kind of black mark on your account! Absolutely nuts. It's not like they're any other retailer where they allow you free returns. QVC customers pay twice. To my own disgust I've actually kept a few items that should have gone back due to the double postage tax.

The presenters are lucky enough to have good jobs, easier than many, probably much better paid than many and lots of perks. However, the lack of respect they show their viewers/customers is shocking when you think of it. So no bad feelings here with my comments.
If you return within 14 days, unused and in condition to resell, they usually refund the postage as well as long as you put a note in. At first I used to message and say it was being returned, as their website says, but I have returned with a note on the return slip and had the full cost including postage refunded. With expensive make-up and creams I am happy to pay the £3 ish to return after trying as to me it's a much better alternative than buying from anywhere else and having to keep it as it has been used. I've done this with quite a few 'wonderful new foundations' that have really not lived up to the hype and (touch wood) I have yet to receive 'the letter'. I have just returned all the gatineau defi lift tsv items that left my skin in worse condition after giving them a good try- probably around £180 worth and am waiting to see what refund appears, and whether they ban me for lift - which would be a good thing really :)

Absolutely on the ball, thank you my sentiments too.

Accusatory ? Judgemental ? Rather strong Catherine. Disingenuous.

More like speculation and gossip, which wouldn’t be necessary if she didn’t keep it such a mystery. She loves the admiration but won’t share how she did it. I’d like to know because I’d like to try it out myself.
Hmm! I find it very strange that when she lost the same amount of weight, when she followed the diet from the Kipling woman's sister, she didn't stop droning on about it and this time its all top secret.

I'd usually be of the opinion that how or why someone lost weight isn't anyone else's business, but the problem with that argument with regards to Chuntley is that she's constantly promoting herself via photographs and other online content about her weight loss and general appearance. If you're that thirsty for attention towards your physical appearance, you can't then start crying foul when people want to discuss it.

How many times has Chuntely lost a ton of weight and then stacked it back on, plus a bit more, within a few months? The surest proof of whether or not this latest weight loss cycle is down to semaglutide will be whether or not she regains the weight in her customary pattern - if she seems to be keeping the weight of for more than a few months, then you can draw your own conclusions...

If you return within 14 days, unused and in condition to resell, they usually refund the postage as well as long as you put a note in. At first I used to message and say it was being returned, as their website says, but I have returned with a note on the return slip and had the full cost including postage refunded. With expensive make-up and creams I am happy to pay the £3 ish to return after trying as to me it's a much better alternative than buying from anywhere else and having to keep it as it has been used. I've done this with quite a few 'wonderful new foundations' that have really not lived up to the hype and (touch wood) I have yet to receive 'the letter'. I have just returned all the gatineau defi lift tsv items that left my skin in worse condition after giving them a good try- probably around £180 worth and am waiting to see what refund appears, and whether they ban me for lift - which would be a good thing really :)

I keep forgetting about the 14 day thing. Though I do tend to try things first and, like you, have found the MBG on opened foundations and expensive skin care invaluable.

The last thing I returned was a set of Shokz bone conduction headphones. I must say I thought them great for me as I can't stand earbuds and full on headphones give me a headache. However, Mr. AE complained of noise leakage so back they went. (I'm always complaint of noise leakage from him but he won't let me send him back to his mother :ROFLMAO:) A shame really as if I still walked the dog they would have been ideal. They're excellent if you're out alone and need to be aware of your surroundings.

I've a feeling I prompted this, as the answer contains my original phrasing. It was never meant to be hurtful.
My Instagram comment /question to Catherine was as follows;.

I really wouldn't worry about it. If a person chooses to flaunt themselves all over social media they should be able to accept all comments, good or bad with good grace and humour. Honestly, the ego of these people is off the scale.

Some of the comments left on her timeline are from seriously creepy men and are inapropriately sexual in nature. Yet not a word from her about those.

Oh dear, you’ve really upset dear sweet (not) Catherine and her temper is showing, new she had one, handy to offset her sickly sweet presenting 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hope you managed to get a new Fanni.

Hmm! I find it very strange that when she lost the same amount of weight, when she followed the diet from the Kipling woman's sister, she didn't stop droning on about it and this time its all top secret.
I too find it strange that she has lost all that weight, but is strangely silent on how she achieved the weight loss. Hmmmmm.......

Latest posts

Back