Cavill&co

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

recoveringgemaholic

Registered Shopper
Anyone watching? It’s the first time in years that I’ve actually been interested in what’s on the screen. Quality stones in 18K gold at relatively reasonable prices. Reminds me of the old days of gems and also rocks and co. They need to get back to this level of quality and gold weights.

The gold weights are impressive. A departure from ‘rare, unique, never to be seen again’ stones set in 1.12 grams of gold. Never understood why Gemporia expect us to think this is acceptable. Her pieces are lovely. I remember her on Rocks & Co with the Kat Florence pieces, absolutely amazing. Angeline is getting on my nerves, though.

The gold weights are impressive. A departure from ‘rare, unique, never to be seen again’ stones set in 1.12 grams of gold. Never understood why Gemporia expect us to think this is acceptable. Her pieces are lovely. I remember her on Rocks & Co with the Kat Florence pieces, absolutely amazing. Angeline is getting on my nerves, though.
Oh my goodness, yes Angeline was driving me crazy and looks so unprofessional next to Debbie who seemed really quite calm and collected as well as informative. She just allowed the jewellery to speak for itself without needing to hype it in an overexcited fashion. As it should be. And it made a nice change.
I actually loved Rocks and co more than gems. They had great designs with good quality gemstones and gold weight. Sadly missed and am surprised it shut down it’s studios in the UK.

I really like the pieces and the way Debbie presents them.

Toby's recent celestial? collection I thought was very nice and seemed to sell through some of the pieces, and their CBD products are very good in my view. The Cavills are doing well, it would seem! More stuff from the Cavills please, long may they reign.

Debbie is back tonight, so I'll tune in then as well.

Toby's recent celestial? collection I thought was very nice and seemed to sell through some of the pieces, and their CBD products are very good in my view. The Cavills are doing well, it would seem! More stuff from the Cavills please, long may they reign.

Toby has engaged the viewers with his personal story with cannabinoids help through chemotherapy. Hats off to Toby for wanting to share his experience and expertise.

I can not comment on his product.

We have to believe that it’s as pure as he is explaining. I am aware of a study that showed the benefit of cannabinoids in battling side effects of chemo. It is extremely sensitive and emotive subject.

I hope that his CBD products are as superior as he states. They actually might be just that! I and every regular person watching simply do not have a capacity to examine it for proof.

Manwithnoname and others provided members of this forum with explanations on the gems and treatments to “amazing rare no longer mined gems you have to buy immediately to be ahead of the curve, it’s all going to sell out”. I have spent all my savings buying gems that are filled, heat treated and do not hold value in a market place.

CBD is pharmacology, its a science that involves many years of study. I don’t understand how Toby is connected to that at all. He is a cancer survivor, truly marvellous, go Toby❤️. It’s wonderful that he wants to share his winnings!
Lovely that it helps people. I truly want it to be the amazing stuff and I am frightened as I write that somehow my post would affect anyone.

It is jjust my lone opinion. CBD has shown benefits to people. It is widely accepted in a medical community now, it is just a dire travesty that we have to buy it from Toby or somewhere else for so much money.. who can afford this ?

Toby just needs to calm down a little. He is so manic and frazzled when presenting and “giving us the Toby Train”?… what is that???… I have only been with Gemporia for year…. Would love to know what that means. So strange, as I heard the story of poor Toby having to work in some organisations abroad, slumming it ( poor old Toby 🤣🤮) to give us amazing deals on gems!
it is so sad that the designs from the Lookbook were set I that horrid plating…a lot of the designs were good in my humble opinion, but set in plating.

The most beautiful 🦋 in chalcedony …gorgeous, set in honest silver is a ring…???
gorgeous design, beautiful stones….why the heck do you design a ring and not a pendant? Who on earth can wear this ring?.

apologise to every Dutches of any abbey🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 or anyone I have offended inadvertently

Toby has engaged the viewers with his personal story with cannabinoids help through chemotherapy. Hats off to Toby for wanting to share his experience and expertise.

I can not comment on his product.

We have to believe that it’s as pure as he is explaining. I am aware of a study that showed the benefit of cannabinoids in battling side effects of chemo. It is extremely sensitive and emotive subject.

I hope that his CBD products are as superior as he states. They actually might be just that! I and every regular person watching simply do not have a capacity to examine it for proof.

Manwithnoname and others provided members of this forum with explanations on the gems and treatments to “amazing rare no longer mined gems you have to buy immediately to be ahead of the curve, it’s all going to sell out”. I have spent all my savings buying gems that are filled, heat treated and do not hold value in a market place.

CBD is pharmacology, its a science that involves many years of study. I don’t understand how Toby is connected to that at all. He is a cancer survivor, truly marvellous, go Toby❤️. It’s wonderful that he wants to share his winnings!
Lovely that it helps people. I truly want it to be the amazing stuff and I am frightened as I write that somehow my post would affect anyone.

It is jjust my lone opinion. CBD has shown benefits to people. It is widely accepted in a medical community now, it is just a dire travesty that we have to buy it from Toby or somewhere else for so much money.. who can afford this ?

Toby just needs to calm down a little. He is so manic and frazzled when presenting and “giving us the Toby Train”?… what is that???… I have only been with Gemporia for year…. Would love to know what that means. So strange, as I heard the story of poor Toby having to work in some organisations abroad, slumming it ( poor old Toby 🤣🤮) to give us amazing deals on gems!
it is so sad that the designs from the Lookbook were set I that horrid plating…a lot of the designs were good in my humble opinion, but set in plating.

The most beautiful 🦋 in chalcedony …gorgeous, set in honest silver is a ring…???
gorgeous design, beautiful stones….why the heck do you design a ring and not a pendant? Who on earth can wear this ring?.

apologise to every Dutches of any abbey🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 or anyone I have offended inadvertently
I believe they buy their CBD from a US manufacturer, who can produce it to the spec they require and certified by labs. I could be wrong, but I think I recall them saying that. If you're formulating vitamins, you're unlikely to make them all yourself, so it's not uncommon for a few major suppliers to supply most of the market. It really is the best CBD I've bought personally, but I can only speak for myself. And I can't afford to use it often!

I would have to echo the sentiments of the CBD

It is one of the best I have tried but it is one of the more expensive, as for the point about ingredients and processes you can check all of the claims on the certificates provided with the product

The other product which I found of similar quality was one I heard Toby mention he used during his illness.

Sadly I also can't afford either on a regular basis which negates the benefit, the period I was taking the high-grade product continually was my best health-wise for a number of years.

And Womanwithnoname you can get CBD a LOT cheaper I now use a cheaper brand that is very reputable and has been around a long time.

It helps me sleep better but does not do anything else the more expensive 2 had done for me.

At the price I am happy enough with that

Oh my goodness, yes Angeline was driving me crazy and looks so unprofessional next to Debbie who seemed really quite calm and collected as well as informative. She just allowed the jewellery to speak for itself without needing to hype it in an overexcited fashion. As it should be. And it made a nice change.
I actually loved Rocks and co more than gems. They had great designs with good quality gemstones and gold weight. Sadly missed and am surprised it shut down it’s studios in the UK.
Can no longer watch her

I've never seen Debbie before but I caught some of the show earlier and enjoyed watching .. the pieces were beautiful and seemed well priced if that was your budget/looking for a special purchase. Toby is a bit of a guilty pleasure, he is there to sell of course, but I do find him engaging and fun to watch which cannot be said of Dave T or Jake sadly.

I've never seen Debbie before but I caught some of the show earlier and enjoyed watching .. the pieces were beautiful and seemed well priced if that was your budget/looking for a special purchase. Toby is a bit of a guilty pleasure, he is there to sell of course, but I do find him engaging and fun to watch which cannot be said of Dave T or Jake sadly.

I don't mind Toby. He's not on as much as the others - but when he is, he at least has a personality, and he does actually have good knowledge of gemstones. He actually finishes his shows on time too. If he's scheduled until 2pm, he'll actually finish at 2pm - not 2.25pm

Jake, I wouldn't trust at all. If he told me the sky is blue, I'd have to go outside to check. Some of his claims are ludicrous, and I know Gemporia were given a warning about one particular claim he made on-air because I reported it - and the ASA confirmed that they had given a warning.

Dave, I find highly boring. He mumbles. He shows no expression, and his voice is just one continual drone. He loves a 30 second clock. He constantly interrupts presenters. He always makes out the production team are incompetent by suggesting they've made an error on price. He never seems to be able to finish a show on time either. If he's scheduled for an hour, he'll still be there after an hour and fifteen minutes.

In my opinion, Dave and Jake are a big part of the current problems at Gemporia. It was them that brought in all the Jade that we're sick of seeing, and its these two that complain about when they say they're not tuning in any more because they're sick of the boring sales lectures (sorry, 'educational chat') that these two do for half an hour before an item is even shown on screen.

Borefest!

If I owned the Company, those two would be first out of the door - closely followed by Jess Foley, Cheralene Lavery and Hattie Houston.

CBD oil, a friend uses it, and it is her SIL who gets it. He is very into looking at the quality of the ingredients, buys it from Amsterdam 6 bottles at a time, which brings the price down to around £40 per bottle. He says the stuff you buy, say in Holland and Barrett etc is not quality and can just be a placebo effect.

CBD oil, a friend uses it, and it is her SIL who gets it. He is very into looking at the quality of the ingredients, buys it from Amsterdam 6 bottles at a time, which brings the price down to around £40 per bottle. He says the stuff you buy, say in Holland and Barrett etc is not quality and can just be a placebo effect.
Totally agree on the quality of the high street stuff I've tried. If you find out how I can order some of the £40 stuff, please let me know. I might be able to take it more often at that price.

Just watched a few minutes of Gems had to switch off apart from the fact it was Lindsey they were selling some blue stone at the most ridiculous prices couldn't believe my eyes of ears of course in silver.

Just watched a few minutes of Gems had to switch off apart from the fact it was Lindsey they were selling some blue stone at the most ridiculous prices couldn't believe my eyes of ears of course in silver.
Yes having the Cavill shows has highlighted just how rubbish the non Cavill Gemporia jewellery is. The contrast between the quality stones, designs and gold weights of the Cavill designs and gemporias recent offerings is even more apparent.

Caught some of the Cavill showing and agreed a lot more competitive on price and quality to other channels

The day-to-day offering is a way away on both terms

I wonder if the cash flow issues (if they have them) have prevented them from getting many close-out deals TJC make a big deal how
they pay cash upfront most of the time which has never been more appealing to a seller.

Totally agree on the quality of the high street stuff I've tried. If you find out how I can order some of the £40 stuff, please let me know. I might be able to take it more often at that price.
Okay, seems friend's SIL has stopped buying. She said he actually each time did research before buying, so different companies. All she knows, he ordered from Holland each time. The last time he bought it worked out at £40 per bottle, and you had to order 6 bottles to get that price. But since then the prices have really gone up.

Latest posts

Back