Charlie Bears TSV 20/04/10.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maykitten

Registered Shopper
I love my "Charlie Bears" so I can't wait.
Just 4 weeks of wondering what it will be!:clapping:

They look fab! Thanks for posting this up Sazza, hope it is these two...can hardly wait for the TSV day!

Last edited:
I don't think that this is the TSV. Charlie said on a show recently that the TSV was one bear and I also had an email from them a while back - which I cannot find that inferred just one. I also think that these are too similar to the last TSV!

I've been nosey and called QVC Today, 759 044 is...

"Wurve & Snuggle Limited Edition Bears". Price £49.50 + £5.45 P+P
I was told they are currently awaiting stock at the moment. HTH :)

Charlie Bears are so cute and cuddly. Unfortunately I have two Burmese cats who would think nothing of dragging said cuddly bears into the spare room and dismembering them. :sad:

I fell in love with the little Steiff mice that were on the other day. They were quite a good price too:flower::flower:

Charlie Bears are so cute and cuddly. Unfortunately I have two Burmese cats who would think nothing of dragging said cuddly bears into the spare room and dismembering them. :sad:

I have a moggie who does the same if she gets near the porcelain doll!

Isn't it a set of two called wuv you and something else? They were on the bed during the morning show this morning (a bedding set) and they're magnetic so they cuddle. I love CB (only own one) but these aren't my taste.
I'm sure someone will be along soon with more details.

Charlie Bears Limited Edition Wurve You & Snuggle Set of 2 Collectable Bears.
Today's Special Value Price £41.00
QVC Price £49.50
Item Number 759044
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Super cute and cuddly, 'Wurve You' and 'Snuggle' bears make a great gift for you or someone special. They're handcrafted limited-edition Charlie Bears - there are only 6000 sets, so they make truly special presents. Both bears have magnets inside them (in the tummy of one and in the back of the other) so they can cuddle up close, and they wear matching jingle bell necklaces. Each has a handwritten limited-edition tag, a poem and a canvas bag.

•Handcrafted using traditional techniques
•Made from super-soft plush
•Feature 'tickly toes' and 'podgy paws' with stitch detailing
•Designed in the UK

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.759044

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back