Charlie "interesting" Brooks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
image.jpg

Somewhere in all that grey Charlie's charisma shines like a 20w bulb.

What weird eye thing do you mean BB ?

why is he always in grey, suits,cardies,jumpers etc.He's just waiting for the grey hair to match now.

He sometimes does this weird eye thing where he widens his eyes as if expressing wonder, or excitement about whatever he's talking about. It's dead creepy.

Oh no not again, I just knew Charlie would be doing the Hochman nightes today, he seems to really enjoy these shows. I think he likes them better than say, a gardening hour or craft hour. I feel uncomfortable watching Charlie doing all the female clothes and underwear.

The only shows that I can't watch Charlie present is the kitchen shows, when there is food about he eats like a gannet....LOL

I like the way he eats all the food, he really enjoys it all. And its natural looking. And he's so skinny, never
puts any weight on (lucky him)

No it isnt switched on. There is no energy, no passion, its all monotone and dull as ditchwater, he seems so bored at qvc, with the possible exception of when he is doing a fashion show, underwear or bra show or make up or maybe nighties or liz earle.

I like Charlie - I think much of his smarminess is done tongue-in-cheek. The only exception is when he is presenting Charlie Bear, but thats probably the "fault" of the two pillocks on the settee.

I love Charlie and he's definitely very tongue in cheek. He's an absolute hoot and his remarks to the guests have me giggling. He doesn't take himself (or some of the tat he's selling) at all seriously. My favourite presenter.

Latest posts

Back