Charlie's feminine side...a touch too far..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alibeth

Birdy
Have just watched two hours of Mr. Brooks getting in touch with his feminine side once again doing Bobbi Brown make up and Birkenstock sandals and now he's on with Ronni Nicole dresses.(Yes I should get a life for one thing)..and I've just heard him say "So we can go bra-less when we wear this?" WE..WE Charlie? OMG...
Don't mean this to be another anti..CB thread, he's actually my fav. male presenter it's just that today he's fast becoming my fav. female presenter too. In other words I am not one of Charlie's knockers ( sorry this is just getting worse...)

Last edited:
Aw I like Charlie:sun:

I think he's only doing a/his job at the end of the day.

We'd be slating him if he wasn't enthusiastic!

I'd sometimes think that if my family and friends heard me in my job role sometimes,they'd roar with laughter :wonder:- but I'm there to do a job - so you might as well try your best!

I know just what you mean, I was watching the Bobbi Brown hour and he kept saying we can put this in OUR make up bags we can use this for..... And so on I just kept thinking Charlie your digging yourself a massive hole please stop:doh: I like Charlie but he does seem to be doing more and more hours that traditionally would be presented by a female have to say though he does them better than some of the female presenters at least he gives some information

i saw a bit of that had telly on while ironing, could not cope and put a dvd on instead. It was the "braless" comment that did it for me. Hope his kids don't get teased at school.

I watched the Birkenstock and Ronni Nicole shows - and continuing the theme of his revealing too much about himself, I had to laugh when he asked the Ronni Nicole lady about a dress "So can I wear this with my leggings or my skinny jeans then?"! And coyly asking about "panty lines".....oh good lord!!

Why is he always scheduled for such....."womanly" shows lately? Is it a conscious decision on QVC's part? Because if it is, I can't really understand the reasoning.

I watched the Birkenstock and Ronni Nicole shows - and continuing the theme of his revealing too much about himself, I had to laugh when he asked the Ronni Nicole lady about a dress "So can I wear this with my leggings or my skinny jeans then?"! And coyly asking about "panty lines".....oh good lord!!

Why is he always scheduled for such....."womanly" shows lately? Is it a conscious decision on QVC's part? Because if it is, I can't really understand the reasoning.

I reckon Mr Brooks knows EXACTLY what he's doing.

I also reckon he volunteers for these shows, too.

I like Charlie and I think his tongue is firmly in his cheek when he's doing these shows. I'd much rather watch him than a lot of the other presenters ~ it's 2011 not 1911 and sexism isn't cool :wink:

I think he is being canny and making himself and as versatile and marketable as possible.

The other male presenters don't do the more female focussed shows and i bet they have the option not to do them or to do them.

I think he is quite good in skincare shows and does ask some sensible questions. I don't really watch any other shows.:sun:

I think he is being canny and making himself and as versatile and marketable as possible.

The other male presenters don't do the more female focussed shows and i bet they have the option not to do them or to do them.

I think he is quite good in skincare shows and does ask some sensible questions. I don't really watch any other shows.:sun:

I agree, although I'm not a fan of CB I do think that sometimes he does ask decent questions during beauty hours, sometimes the female presenters end up yapping away about this, that and the other and we end up getting b*****r all info on the product.

Nought wrong with CB, he just likes to show how versatile he is. LOL

I have to say ladies and gents ahem... this thread has had me in stitches.....the only downside is.....I will not be able to watch charlie without an image of him in saucy clothes complete with makeup and high heels....what have you done to me ha ha ha

Latest posts

Back