Chat names

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am Ballerina on here and I was Ballerina on Rocks until their system turned it's toes up at the start of this year! I re-registered as Viking Ballerina

Inge x

Hi

I used to be Fruityloops on rocks chat but then along came a Fruityloop which caused much confusion, so now I'm Fruityloopyone.

Am Anjo on rocks and a few other sites though can also be found as Anjosir on a couple of other sites:mysmilie_1083:

I started a thread in 2008 on the same topic and am repeating it because .... I'm nosy! :mysmilie_61:
Well, actually I am but it's also nice to know who people are in the Chatroom especially if they use a different name on here.

I'm fluff on here and Fluff on Rocks ... very subtle difference. :mysmilie_697:

:mysmilie_687:

:mysmilie_348: Hello Fluff - what a lovely posting this is - and reading it, has taken me right back to my ill spent youth - when C B radios were all the rage - and every body had a handle (just like a chat room pseudonymn) it used to take us weeks to find out who was who! lol and because it was illegal, you couldnt use proper names - so a pub was watering hole; when you were asked to me someone at the watering hole - in our town, we had10 plus pubs, so you didnt have a clue as to which pub they meant exactly - so they ended up with a cunning plan, and giving pubs nicknames! lol all good fun though, just like reading the postings names for ST.com and for rockstv - I would be still persianglitter on rockstv. xxx

omg!! eyeball eyeball Persianglitter. I too had a CB in my early teens and what a fab time I had ;)

Thank you persianglitter and thank you so much to everyone who's contributed to this thread.

:mysmilie_687:

Latest posts

Back