Chef Paul

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How could any hot blooded lodger leave this....
805507_867483.jpg

Is that 'the thinker' in the background? I never knew they had that on Hampstead Heath :54:

Paul Brodel

38 from London, United Kingdom Actor, Entertainer

I have worked in shopping telly for the last 12 years and have a live cookery show on channel 634 once a week , have a cookbook out co written with Dee Hunwicks that has sold over 12,500 copies and is on its third reprint , i am also a food stylist and have worked with alot of the top uk tv chefs .I also have done cookery demonstrations around the country( where I fell in love with the most beautiful, vivacious lady this side of Chester, I took one look at her, over the steaming multi cooker, in her flowing kaftan and killer flots and that was it I was smitten, unfortunately I couldn't give her what she needed. But it was magical whilst it lasted) for a number of different companys such a renault , audi car and meyer cookware and swiss army kitchen knives. I can also present and have done live links on my own as well.

:54:

I'm turning into an internet stalker!

Physical details

Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Green
Shoe size: 8.5 UK / 9.5 US / 42.5 Euro
Weight: 102 kg / 225lbs
Waist: over 91 cm / 36 in
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Height: 172 cm / 5ft 8in

Training / Education

lycee professional : chef school , Arbois, France

CFE college further eductation plymouth : B TEC diploma in hotel and catering, plymouth, UK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Acting experience

On average 5 hours of live TV a week for the last 12 years on various shopping and sky channels ,also on Chef for a day , series called Superchefs, QVC , Granda shop , Idealworld and Physic Live ( food of your star signs ) and done live cookery demos in stores and cookery theatre's round the country and in Ireland ,Germany and Belgium

Reality TV experience

12 year experience infront of camera doing food related things mainly on shopping channels, and 15 years experience food styling with various top chefs in the Uk and Ireland and europe and austraila.

Magazine experience

Co write a food colume once a month for a local paper .

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Entertaining experience

12 years entertaining experience doing live television in a celebrity chef role on various shopping channels.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul Brodel

38 from London, United Kingdom Actor, Entertainer

I have worked in shopping telly for the last 12 years and have a live cookery show on channel 634 once a week , have a cookbook out co written with Dee Hunwicks that has sold over 12,500 copies and is on its third reprint , i am also a food stylist and have worked with alot of the top uk tv chefs .I also have done cookery demonstrations around the country( where I fell in love with the most beautiful, vivacious lady this side of Chester, I took one look at her, over the steaming multi cooker, in her flowing kaftan and killer flots and that was it I was smitten, unfortunately I couldn't give her what she needed. But it was magical whilst it lasted) for a number of different companys such a renault , audi car and meyer cookware and swiss army kitchen knives. I can also present and have done live links on my own as well.

:54:

:whoops: phew....no mention of me burning his sirloin

Latest posts

Back