Chloe! - doh!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
On the cashmasoft hour, throughout which she constantly tried to convince us of how many pieces she has, Chloe posed the question when reminding us of the 30 day MBG, "is quibble a real word? Or did we just make it up in the last few years?" Is she for real? What does it take to get a job on this channel?

I think it's been established that she's a somewhat beligerent and rather raucous drunk. :giggle:

You don't seem to need brains to work there, I know it is Christmas and things seem less formal on Q but the bits I have caught of her presenting today and on Christmas Eve, have been very irritating, she just seems to be waffling on and is getting on my nerves, she was particularly annoying when presenting the Kipling Tsv, I think she baffled poor old Marie-Francoise, I have a feeling she won't last long, we can hope

I have just caught the last couple of minutes and she just seems to be bellowing out proverbs and giving us her thoughts on their meaning? WTF??? Has she been on the sauce??

She was making me chuckle. I think a couple of hours trying to talk about QVC fashion was getting to her. She's grown on me.

OK, I'll be charitable and take it back about the sauce and put it down to Q fashion overload!

If I had to find good things to say about most of Q`s fashion then I think I`d be a gibbering wreck too. There`s only so many lies one can think of in a 2 hour slot I should imagine.

I remember the times when we were given a well earned respite from the inane chunterings of these sales assistants at Christmas time. QVC would cease at lunchtime on Christmas Eve, and not re-open until the day after Boxing Day when the Sale shows would start. I doubt if we shall see those times again.

I like her, she is down to earth and normal. She's the kind of person I can imagine having a good night out with. I would rather have her, than some of the others who can be snobby, rude or full of themselves. I guess we all have different opinions.

Poor Chloe told you are the newbie so its you over the holiday period and good news its fashion.

Chloe locking herself in the QVC toilets sobbing at being punished, bottle of gin in hand, "Why fashion? Why me? They really hate me!":mysmilie_1::mysmilie_1:

They should let her bring her pup with her every day, a bit like Petra & Patch on Blue Peter.

Saints preserve us, she's coming up with Frank Usher. Wonder how many jewellery boxes she's got overflowing with that?!

Saints preserve us, she's coming up with Frank Usher. Wonder how many jewellery boxes she's got overflowing with that?!

Although I appreciate that she has presented a lot of shows today I am finding it hard going listening to both Chloe and that guest on the moonstone hour. The guest seems to be trying to out gush Chole without much thought to what they are saying.

Latest posts

Back