Chow down Chuntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missbabs

Registered Shopper
:mysmilie_5: I don't know if it's her hair,dress or because she's sat next to an ultra slim lady but, I think Chuntley has been at the Quality Street again. She may have put on weight! She'll be going on about the Wolfe diet again & again...
Probably the rest if 2017.

Catherine clearly struggles with her weight. Like all of us, though, a permanent solution requires permanent behaviour change... Easier said than done for many of us.

People do naturally gain a bit of weight in the winter. I'm sure she'll spring into shape when they start touting Diet Chef. (Diet solution for dimwits). You know it will be some boring old hamper with half-size servings of watery soup, a finger-sized granola bar and a golf-ball roll - 'cos of course people have to order this cr ap on auto-delivery. Maybe if they got a diet book and walked down to the supermarket they'd lose a few pounds - and save a few as well!

Maybe that hypnotist will return and put her under his magic spell: "Now every time you look at your Welsh gold ring from the Valleys I want you to imagine a slender new you, like a daffodil, fluttering and dancing in the breeze."

Unless you actually learn about nutrition you will struggle without the little food hampers that remove any intelligent thinking.

OMG! She is going to lose her chesticles if she keeps leaning forward lol. I've just switched over & whatever she is wearing looks vile! ( it's probably Onjenu) I know a yo-yo dieter who always says when she is feeling chubby she applies fake tan & shows her cleavage. Looks like that is what Catherine has done. ( I am not a fan of Catherine but she has probably just enjoyed herself over Christmas like the rest of us & just chosen the wrong outfit)

OMG! She is going to lose her chesticles if she keeps leaning forward lol. I've just switched over & whatever she is wearing looks vile! ( it's probably Onjenu) I know a yo-yo dieter who always says when she is feeling chubby she applies fake tan & shows her cleavage. Looks like that is what Catherine has done. ( I am not a fan of Catherine but she has probably just enjoyed herself over Christmas like the rest of us & just chosen the wrong outfit)

Let's hope she doesn't have a "wardrobe malfunction" and.....PING!!!!....expose her bazookas for the world to see!

I was about to say I must be feeling in a good mood this evening, calling Catherine by her name & not Chuntley & sticking up for her BUT I've just seen a close up of her feet! If you are showing your feet in peep toes for goodness sake tan your feet. It's not rocket science is it? They all do it, tan bits of themselves & then look stupid. Look how many presenters have brown limbs & white hands, drives me nuts!!

I was about to say I must be feeling in a good mood this evening, calling Catherine by her name & not Chuntley & sticking up for her BUT I've just seen a close up of her feet! If you are showing your feet in peep toes for goodness sake tan your feet. It's not rocket science is it? They all do it, tan bits of themselves & then look stupid. Look how many presenters have brown limbs & white hands, drives me nuts!!

Yeah it's a pity Cath didn't think to dip her ol' plates of meat in the oompa loompa tandoori-tan juice and at make her "faux" tan a little more uniform. I saw a woman on the Tube the other day with pumpkin-orange legs and lily white feet. I had to keep covering my mouth to hide my sniggers most of the way down the Northern Line!

There was a report of all these 'diet' solutions, and how much per 1lb it was costing to lose weight. Several companies were involved from Lighter Life, Janes' Diet and loads of others; very interesting but I think Lighter Life turned out to be the cheapest, although I stand to be corrected if anyone else saw this report.

It is well known that I have a very low opinion and tolerance threshold as far as Chuntley is concerned BUT I will admit she kept the weight off for a long time this particular weight loss regime, in fact there were times when I thought she was far too thin. I never have the sound up and rarely watch her but I didn't notice any increase in weight.

Credit where it is due (said through gritted teeth) she has kept it off, I just wish she would stop with the simpering self deprecation and admiring herself in the monitor.

More like Bellowing Biagi

Haircut Halliday
Creepy Craig
Charming Charlie :mysmilie_12:

perception is relative to past?

I've pretty much watched qvc since the supposed good days when scouser & shyster were still there'

CH isn't a bad egg i'd question her intellect somewhat in regards to her style trajectory) but she's actually quite a soothing presence when you've got baby voice nelson > trotter flint > clooney feltham franklin > biagi's bhaji et al & plagiarist pretty woman' 90

if i was in her shoes at 47 i'd probably stick with one style for at least 5 weeks (to if nothing else get my moneys worth) & try to show a fella i was a keeper thru informed decisions rather than a frisbee personality with a grown up daughter whom is never a safe bet as a wingwoman

but when you're surrounded by vapid persons & w4 perfume it's hard to see the wind for the trees

hark back to when qvc chiswick was a bus depot instead of a hell portal:EasyMoney:

Lee H is on at present - is it my TV or has he lost a good bit of weight very quickly. Perhaps it is the newest haircut.

BTW I like his house (showing film of it to demonstrate some Techy thing he is flogging)

Catherine clearly struggles with her weight. Like all of us, though, a permanent solution requires permanent behaviour change... Easier said than done for many of us.

Yes I agree with you. It's not easy to make that change a permanent one, it takes a lot of strength + willpower. I completely empathise with Catherine.

I don't think people have a problem with Chuntley and her weight loss, but more the fact her smug attitude while doing it as she's prancing and preening, loving herself so much you can see a tirade of Cupid arrows as she gazes loving at her reflection in the monitor and actually seeking out compliments, pride comes before a fall, or vanity comes before a fall in Chuntleys case.

There was a report of all these 'diet' solutions, and how much per 1lb it was costing to lose weight. Several companies were involved from Lighter Life, Janes' Diet and loads of others; very interesting but I think Lighter Life turned out to be the cheapest, although I stand to be corrected if anyone else saw this report.

That's what I read as well, Brissles.

I watched the video with the Wolf diet woman when that thread was happening. She said she need to jump back on the plan as she had been over indulging at Xmas. That's what she loved about it you just go on the maintenance when you need to.

Latest posts

Back