Christmas dispatch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
Hello and Happy holidays.

I had a parcel dispatched from TJC on Christmas day. Has anyone else had a parcel dispatched yesterday or today? If so, is your tracking from Royal Mail working?

I had a parcel dispatched from TJC on Christmas day. Has anyone else had a parcel dispatched yesterday or today? If so, is your tracking from Royal Mail working?
Royal Mail can take up to 48 hours before their tracking kicks in. Some parcels won't have any tracking until they attempt to deliver. I use the Royal Mail app and that tells me everything I need to know, it is worth downloading, i am waiting on a parcel from TJC via Royal Mail, and being told to come back tomorrow for more details. Hope that helps, and I hope U had a great Christmas, and Happy New Year to U xxx

I ordered on Xmas day and received email this morning to advise it’s been despatched. Checked on my RM app and it’s not yet registered with them. Hopefully later today. Been very impressed with TJC and their delivery times. Happy holidays too.

I am not particularly impressed with TJC. Despite their claims that they have dispatched my item, Royal Mail still says "sorry we are unable to confirm the status of your item"

I am not particularly impressed with TJC. Despite their claims that they have dispatched my item, Royal Mail still says "sorry we are unable to confirm the status of your item"
RM only started back today so tracking likely won't update until RM have actually collected it from TJC

RM only started back today so tracking likely won't update until RM have actually collected it from TJC
That's fair enough. I think I am just impatient. I placed my order on the 20th and I am tired of waiting for it. At least I want to see it on its way. Very silly of me really, as I have to accommodate the delays created by the holidays

We are expected to believe that the RRP of the Opatra Glow Mask and Dermi Neck is £4.044 and we can buy it for £159.99? Absolutely absurd claims being made.

I ordered on Xmas day and received email this morning to advise it’s been despatched. Checked on my RM app and it’s not yet registered with them. Hopefully later today. Been very impressed with TJC and their delivery times. Happy holidays too.
I have a horrible feeling my Xmas day order has gone astray. App still not updated advising that they have received. Received item ordered from another company this morning and a later TJC already showing on RM app.

I have a horrible feeling my Xmas day order has gone astray. App still not updated advising that they have received. Received item ordered from another company this morning and a later TJC already showing on RM app.
Oh, no! I am so sorry to hear that!

RM is an absolute disgrace. I've lost count of items that weren't mine and gift vouchers and cards I've not received. Postmen are missing in action this week. Not seen one since 23rd of December.
The only item they delivered on 23rd was screwed up in the letterbox,it was from RM saying an item with insufficient postage and there was a £2.50 surcharge. I think with the amount of re delivering I've done they should owe me something. I mean 4 items all for different addresses on one day's post.

Latest posts

Back