Christmas Easy Pay Code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is like the 'haves and the have-nots' - showing me that card is really rubbing salt in... :sweat: :wink: :grin:

I haven't got a christmas card either, despite spending a good chunk of $$ with them this year. They managed to send me a mailer about the Emma Hardie TSV coming up though!

I haven't got a christmas card either, despite spending a good chunk of $$ with them this year. They managed to send me a mailer about the Emma Hardie TSV coming up though!

I didn't get one either and fancied treating myself to a Lg bag so the easy pay would have been handy. Is there any indication as to how much the Emma Hardie Tsv will be and if that will be on EZ pay?,thanks

Nothing on the EH thread about it yet and I check in every day to see if they've updated it - it's Wednesday next week so hope we find out soon !

I didn't get one either and fancied treating myself to a Lg bag so the easy pay would have been handy. Is there any indication as to how much the Emma Hardie Tsv will be and if that will be on EZ pay?,thanks

I got the Christmas card today (binned) with the EZ pay code card AND the Emma Hardie tsv postcard - must be after i kicked off at the second hand Kitchenaid they tried to sell me!!

The EH card says the tsv is going to be Amazing 4 piece Face Anti Aging collection. It only mentions the Moringa Balm (which is excellent) and the new Plumping mask - no mention of EZ pay

Latest posts

Back