Christmas Easy Pay Code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

PEBE

Guest Shopper
Morning, just had an email from Q with a code for three easy pays. Code is MERRYC. It says valid to 31st December,

Glad somone else is up at this ungodly time, good morning Pebe. Yes i got it also, and am tempted , so its
good i'm going to work LOL Have a good day everyone

I got it too. Its valid until 31 Dec and on the whole order not just one item.

is there any significance to who gets these codes, is it people who buy a lot (so its a reward type thing) or people who buy a little (so its for encouragement). I have never once received one and I just put it into the promotional code to try and order some Elemis, and it didn't recognise it, so they obviously know who has got it and who hasn't. Just feeling a bit left out now ... anyone know what makes some people get it??

Spooky it must be random because I was sent it too and I very rarely buy anything from them!

I got one today in my Xmas card! Didn't get a card last year, it's making me wonder if I have spent a lot more this year. Hmm hope OH doesn't twig

I received one this morning inside my QVC Xmas card :talking: No, I won't be putting it up - would have had pride of place had it just been a photo of my lovely Julia on the front.

I've been waiting by the front door for Mr Postie every morning since the 1st of this month and at last it's arrived.........:mysmilie_378:

Yes, my card is here, together with my Easy Pay Code details but there's something missing! On the front of the card it clearly says "Everyone's Invited" but no further info is included so it looks like I won't be able to make whatever they're celebrating. Will I be missing out on that one-to-one demo of JR's hair-flicking I wonder or could it be something more exciting like watching her struggle into all the Small or Extra Small fashion? Then again, I wouldn't mind learning the special technique of JF's latest fashion tip with the bulldog clips?!! I'd be really mad if I missed all three.......:wink:

Over to you for more celebratory suggestions!

I really think if you stop buying for a few months, then suddenly the codes come.

I hadn't bought anything for months and then last month got two within the space of a week. Since I bought the Elemis TSV, I doubt I will get one this time.

I got it too but in a Christmas Card, first card I have ever had from them!!

To be honest, I wish QVC would stop wasting the money we have handed over to them on Christmas Cards which the majority of us don't want and REDUCE their prices overall, particularly when it comes to the P&P charges!

Is it a tad too early for them to make a New Year's Resolution along the lines of:-

WE WILL STOP BEING GREEDY AND DRASTICALLY REDUCE OUR P&P CHARGES AND INTRODUCE A "ONE ORDER" FEE!!!

Come on QVC.....tis the season of goodwill after all. :cheeky:

I got one today in my Xmas card! Didn't get a card last year, it's making me wonder if I have spent a lot more this year. Hmm hope OH doesn't twig

I got an email with the code but I've never had a Christmas card from them and I've shopped with them since 1995. Coincidantally in all that time I've only used easy pay once and that was because I didn't untick the option on the website.

If hubby asks about the card tell him that you've cut back this year and they're probably trying to win you back!

well I got no email, no card and no code. I called CS to ask and they said it is totally random. I said Ive never had a code ever and they said there was nothing they could do. The computers know who it was sent to so even if I put it on the order screen it will be rejected cause they know I wasn't sent it.

So no email, no card, no working code, diddly squat for me then LOL, just Qs "all I can do is apologise" but tough titties to you feeling lol

Christmas card

I've just received a Christmas card by post, with the easypay code.

I can't remember having one before.

All the presenters have signed it, I expect their is an app somewhere to analyse their handwriting lol.

Has anyone else had one?

Ive got one today with the easypay code. Never had one before. I doubt I spend over £250 a year with them so am hardly one of their big spenders.

Latest posts

Back