Chuntley

Almerinda

That's true. I've been a veggie for 44 years & only told people this riveting fact back in the day when vegetarian food was a rarity to make it easier if they were feeding me. My sister's best friend tells everyone, & I mean everyone, that her son's going through transition & I know someone who does the same about her colostomy; I did a very good impression of Dolly from 'Dinnerladies' when she told me 😧
Ahh dinner ladies; now that was television. I miss Victoria Wood.

madaunty

Quietly, Very Confused
Haven’t watched BOAF for years, but will always remember Dorien’s distress at hitting the menopause.....
“ nothing to look forward to, except day trips to Waltham Abbey with a coach load of hysterectomies “ 😂

And from Dinnerladies, a couple of memorable lines..
“Has anyone seen my Clint?”
“There’s a shepherds pie on the cistern, it won’t go another day”

I cried when Victoria Wood died, such a shock.

shopperholic

VIP Shopper
Love The Golden Girls, Sophia is my favourite so bitchy. 'Think a beautiful young girl.'

I liked Birds of a Feather but could not be bothered when they brought it back on ITV. The classic version so much better. Dorian singing Like A Virgin.

Oh I love them all Donna, but yes the classic series are better. ❤️

Twilight

VIP Shopper
" nothing to look forward to, except day trips to Waltham Abbey with a coach load of hysterectomies “
I love lines like that & borrow them when I talk. I don't swear very much but when house arrest#3 was announced I sent a text to younger daughter & her reply was " I know, Billy Mac", which shows just how bad it was 🤬

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yunshare
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks